New England Gangstas

Raynman said:
Damn that was so cool. Why wasn't I born a rich New England WASP? Why God? Why?

lol.. because you're not a huge tool that wears ugly red pants.

trust me, I went to high school with a lot of these folks. you don't want to be anywhere near 'em.

oh man i spotted this commercial a few months back and somehow i didnt think of posting it but i have never laughed so hard/
It is good to note that if you are not from new england you may not get it, but if you are there are a few subtleties that definitely hit home.
"Mmm Veee... Martha's Vineyard..." lol

i aint messing with NE yo! im from NE myself.. i may be white but my labradors are black b****...

Hilarious!
I live on the Cape myself, can't wait to send this to some people around here.
My town is the most "elderly" in Massachusetts, so I only have to deal with lots of blue-hairs.
The place is empty except in the summer when everyone comes to the beaches and the population is 4 times what it is in the off-season.
The rest of the year they live in FL I think. We call 'em "snowbirds" cuz they leave in the winter.

Oh man...it's oh so true. I dealt with many of the type working at a local country club in summers here on Cape Cod.

Greater Boston FTW! Lol that was great, I don't like those kids, I go to college with some them. Definately some great references there, but most of NE has no where near the much cash...lol

Yea...right? Makes us all look like we are rolling in dough. Though if you do live on the islands, most do infact.

Back