New CX-7

gen1pro

:
06 Mazdaspeed 6
Well I've been on the forum for years and I just purchased a MS6. My girlfriend wanted to buy a car and I convinced her to get away from hondas and get a mazda. I tried to get her to buy a MS3 but she refused to purchase a stick, so she bought a New CX-7 for 21000 out the door. I drove it tonight and now I know what all the rave is about. Its a great vehicle and I'll take pics tomorrow.

(woowoo) Stickin with the Mazda Forums/Mazda Family (thumb)

I'm looking forward to those pics...of the CX-7!!!

Well I finally took some pics so here you guys go. Oh yeah I had to take a few of my MS6 as well.

Last edited:
I like the wheel in the background but why isn't it on the Speed?. :p

CX looks good!

The wheels in the background are from my MSP. I want something different for the MS6 so I'm selling those.

1Sleepy93 said:
I like the wheel in the background but why isn't it on the Speed?. :p

CX looks good!

Yeah but I need another driver. Believe me I tried really hard to make her get the MS3 but it was a no go.

Renesis8 said:
Wow nice, two 2.3L DISIs........ Now.. the MS3......

You two have a sic couple of cars! I helped my wife get a CX-7 and it is pretty damn HAWT!!! We went out to eat and a couple was having an arguement outside my wife new vehicle that went something like "I need a new car like this" and "There is no way I can afford something like THAT" pointing to my wife's car as she unlocks it. They both stomped away as we got in and my wife says in celebration, "That's right m@#thf^(ker, that's my car they're fighting over. It's niiice isn't it." I can only knod in slight envy cause she's right. It was funny as hell, and I really need to take some pics with my P5. Black and red look great together. Can't wait to talk her into a MS3... FOR ME!!!

You could see that blue from SPACE! Nice color Gen!

johnnyB5646 said:
You two have a sic couple of cars! I helped my wife get a CX-7 and it is pretty damn HAWT!!! We went out to eat and a couple was having an arguement outside my wife new vehicle that went something like "I need a new car like this" and "There is no way I can afford something like THAT" pointing to my wife's car as she unlocks it. They both stomped away as we got in and my wife says in celebration, "That's right m@#thf^(ker, that's my car they're fighting over. It's niiice isn't it." I can only knod in slight envy cause she's right. It was funny as hell, and I really need to take some pics with my P5. Black and red look great together. Can't wait to talk her into a MS3... FOR ME!!!

Classic story (first)

Back