New Copper Red here!

warrusty

:
2008 CX-7 Copper Red
Just picked up my 2008 Grand Touring Copper Red CX-7. Traded in a 2006 Acura TSX (too slow!). It will be interesting to compare this turbo with the 2.0 Turbo in my 2006 VW GLI, which has been chipped by GAIC. This makes my 12th Mazda in 13 years (1 Protege, 4 Millenias, 2 Protege 5's, 2 Mazda3's, 1 Mazda6, 1 RX-8, 1 CX-7). I must say the CX-7 has one crappy sound system!!

I must say the CX-7 has one crappy sound system!!

Which sound system do you have? I have the bose and it sounds pretty good for a factory system in my opinion. And I hate bose (overpriced crap), so that's a pretty unbiased opinion (hi)

The system in the CX-7 isn't really overpriced if you look at how much it would cost to have an A/F sound system, and an inbuilt sunroof installed($1,300).
When I listened to it I was impressed, but that was for about a minute, just because I like my bass up front with me, and the sound stage is excellent.

The standard audio consists of four paper cones, very horrible sound system in the CX-7, sounds better in the 3 because it's smaller.

I just purchased a 2007 Mazda cx7 ( New ) What do I have to do to hook up my interior temperature display. Any ideas floating around. Thanks.

So far I've done a very simple yet impressive audio upgrade, with Polk/Momo 5x7 (MMC570) in each door, running off a very nice Pioneer DEH-P880PRS head unit. These speakers have exceptional bass, and once I get a four channel amp I don't think I'll need a subwoofer. I have a 12 inch JL W6v.2 in my 2006 GLI, so I'm used to good bass, but I think the CX-7 will be sufficient with just the coax speakers.

The head unit has an extremely complicated interface, which I circumvented by connecting the steering wheel controls and programming the necessary functions. It sounds MUCH better than I thought it would and light years better than the stock non-bose.

Welcome....this is my 3rd Mazda in a row....lovin' the ride....you will too for years to come!!! Enjoy!!

Latest posts

Back