NEW, aftermarket MSP parts: Engine Torque damper, front mount, Wastge actutuator

I have the following brand new items for sale. I'm not listing asking prices, but I'll list the current retail price (before taxes and shipping). Make me an offer but be reasonable. Buyer pays for shipping, so the closer you live to me the better.

- Ingalls Engine Torque Damper (universal) plus connecting hardware (bolts, nuts etc). This does not come with a mounting bracket, so you'll need to fabricate something (I used the bracket from weapon-r damper kit. I bought one kit for MSP, the damper broke, so I replaced it with Ingalls (better quality) damper. Cheapest retail price I found was $135.97. Ingalls is asking $195.

- StreeetUnit front engine-mount (solid urethane). $119.00

- ATP wastegate actuator, universal, part number ATP-WGT-011B. It's rated at 6 psi. I was getting around 7-8 when I used a washer (for each bolt) between it and the bracket, to pre-load the spring a bit. ATP sells it for $66.23.

- Manual boost controller - by Forge. Comes with softer and harder spring. I'm not sure which one is installed. You'd want to make sure it's the softer one, then test it, if you don't get enough boost at max setting, put the harder one in. Forge sells it for $90.

Attachments

• IMG_3478.JPG
    IMG_3478.JPG
    552.4 KB · Views: 149
  • IMG_3479.JPG
    IMG_3479.JPG
    489.3 KB · Views: 132
  • IMG_3480.JPG
    IMG_3480.JPG
    536.4 KB · Views: 137
  • IMG_3482.JPG
    IMG_3482.JPG