New aftermarket head unit

I saw this recently too... Curious if it's any good or not. Definitely looks promising though.

Going onto my second nav unit now ;) The D3 is going out and the Z110BT is going in.

Why not go for something mainstream? I could understand if we had a weird panel that wouldn't take a 2-din model, but we're not bound to that like older gens were at first.

Aside from clicking the link and reading it, then looking at the Mazda3 movie?

Hello guys
We can organize a GB of this product If there are a lot of people interested.
Mazda6FAinstalled2caradvanced.jpg

The price would be $800 with rear camera included..

Last edited:
I really want one of these for my M6. Ive considered some of the other ones like it but they all are nothing compared to this HU.
Count me in for one for sure!

I'm still waiting the deposit from someone else. I dont want to be the first. LOL
Carpcandaccessories, does the price include shipping? or do I have to pay for it?

We apologize for our delay in answering emails and questions, but we moved to new offices
Answering your questions, you wont lose anything. if we never complete the list, u'll receiver your money back.
Once we receive the first deposit, we'll start a new thread including the nicknames of the current buyers.
We just need 5 buyers to complete our list. This is just for introduce our product to the market.
The shipping cost is included in the price. :)

Back