New aero parts

Thanks for the imput guys. I just spoke to my contact and if any one is good with photoshop, he would like to see what you all would like and will show the manufacturer to see if it can be done. He also addressed the concerns with the front bumper and will see what they can do to fill in the front emblem hole.

This guy is willing to make changes based on our opinions so if you can show him what you want, he'll make it happen if it is feasable.

He is also looking at window visors if any body is intrested.

Mahalo....

8-vi.jpg

But someone already beat you to it. This kit is clean. Looks like it could have come out of the Mazda factory it matches so well.

dommo_g said:
8-vi.jpg

But someone already beat you to it. This kit is clean. Looks like it could have come out of the Mazda factory it matches so well.

This looks like its the Damd Kit, looks nice. The white 5 just has an Autoexe front bumper.

I just got updated photographs of the body kit from my contact and they have added a front lip that looks like the Damd kit....

Attachments

• DSC08241.jpg
    DSC08241.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 290
  • DSC08262.jpg
    DSC08262.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 181
  • DSC08271.jpg
    DSC08271.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 162
  • Untitled-1 copy.jpg
    Untitled-1 copy.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 208
Last edited:
Here are more images..... Let me know what you guys think...

Attachments

• Untitled-4 copy.jpg
    Untitled-4 copy.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 213
  • Untitled-2 copy.jpg
    Untitled-2 copy.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 422
Last edited:
will your "contact" consider a group buy if there's enough request? i'm interested on that rear lip..

I like the second front bumper a lot more than the first one posted...Fillin up that half moon shape where the Mazda badge was located was crucial...

Other than that the car is perfect the way it is...I think the wing looks tits, the lip kit is nice all around, and the rear tires naturally having negative camber with those rims sets off the VIP look perfectly...

This 5 has the makings of what I've seen to be the first "true" JDM I've seen out there so far...

Make this kit available in North America and I'd buy it in a second :)

What I've always disliked about the 5's body, is the rear end roof droops down too much. Any a wing could maybe start from the cab roof section, then continue onto the gat area? So maybe around the antenna or so would be a good starting point if possible.

kind like this (2 minute PS job)

Attachments

• Untitled-2-copy.gif
    Untitled-2-copy.gif
    135.3 KB · Views: 182
Kid Red said:
What I've always disliked about the 5's body, is the rear end roof droops down too much. Any a wing could maybe start from the cab roof section, then continue onto the gat area? So maybe around the antenna or so would be a good starting point if possible.

kind like this (2 minute PS job)
I don't know...that wing looks pretty akward IMO..

MSP5 said:
What company makes this lip? I looked on the Damd website and that doesn't look like it.

The guy I'm getting the splitter from will be bring in the lip 1st quarter next year. He is the same guy selling the eye lids on ebay.

808mz5 said:
The guy I'm getting the splitter from will be bring in the lip 1st quarter next year. He is the same guy selling the eye lids on ebay.

Ahh, I see. I got his eyelids. Still gotta post pics but theres a few things I need to finish on the 5 first.

the_saint said:
I don't know...that wing looks pretty akward IMO..

Well, in all honesty it's not a wing, it's a white triangle at the edge of the car that I made as a starting point for a possible wing design.

Latest posts

Back