New advan RZ's, Tires, suspension set up.

ahh ic, it was your car that made me get them in the first place. Im debating putting the coils back on just to go a bit lower. I hate cars.

I'm honored that I inspired you on the wheels and I'm glad you enjoy them. lol, yeah man I feel your pain. I wasn't satisfied with the car until it had the perfect stance too. I think I may have dismantled the suspension more than a half dozen times before I got the adjustments just right.

Thanks kev. We might come down there within the next couple months mann, ill hit you up if we do. Did you save up for those rims yet?

i was trying to save up but my dog got sick so now i gotta pay off his vet bills. i'm beginning to think it's not meant to be because something new always comes up every time i get close

That sucks mann. Got a set of black semi glossy Work CR Kais that i may be looking to sell, conservative set up though:18x7.5 42. Has some imperfections, but if you ever wanted to take a look, i'd give you a great price because I hate looking at them in my garage haha.

Last edited:
Back