New advan RZ's, Tires, suspension set up.

charlessss

:
MazdaSpeed 3
Charlessss's MS3

quick RECENT shot! 4/17/11

IMG_19802copy.jpg

Back on H&R coilovers since last month. Didn't want to start a new thread.

heres some shots of my new rim/tire/koni/h&r set up. Advan RZ 18x8.5 +45 on Sumitomo HTR ZIII. Please don't mind the awesome scenery.

IMG_1134.jpg

IMG_1131-1-1.jpg

IMG_1136.jpg

IMG_1095-1.jpg

Last edited:
looks great! so, you switched from H&R coils to H&R springs and koni Yellows?

LOOKS GREAT!! but why the switch from coils to current setup? was it the ride quality with the coils?

Looks good man. I was looking at a set of those in silver..but the money for them is alittle steep for my budget right now! I hope the ride is better for ya now!!

Last edited:
235/40 is the tire size I am running hoRNNEE. I switched set ups because I wanted the rebound adjustability, so far i like the ride quality. Easier on the wife and the kidneys. REM, they are a great set up!

Thanks to P2k for helping me answer questions on this set up months ago.

Last edited:
AMAZING! Looks epic dude. Sorry I never hit you back on the last question, been super busy! Do the Koni's give space up front? My homie out here rocks the same rims on his true red :)

AMAZING! Looks epic dude. Sorry I never hit you back on the last question, been super busy! Do the Koni's give space up front? My homie out here rocks the same rims on his true red :)

All good bro! Yea I think the konis made the front a tad higher than the rear, but I cant complain too much haha.

^dayamn chuck....the new setup is just ssssoooooooo purdy. you need to hurry up and visit down here again so i can stop drooling on my computer and drool on it in person. haha

^dayamn chuck....the new setup is just ssssoooooooo purdy. you need to hurry up and visit down here again so i can stop drooling on my computer and drool on it in person. haha
Thanks kev. We might come down there within the next couple months mann, ill hit you up if we do. Did you save up for those rims yet?
alright thanks for the info! and that was my next question! hahaha. car sits just right!
The sumitomo's i got run a bit small, I wanted to make sure to run a tire that didnt run wide. Thank you sirr.
No problem, I'm glad I was able to help. I hope you enjoy every mile you put on them. I know I enjoy mine.
Any new pictures of your set up?

Any new pictures of your set up?
None for now, at least not for a while. I'm currently stationed in South Korea and won't be back until September next year. For now, it's just sitting in a storage unit on four jack stands until I get back. I won't be able to get the new wheels until after Christmas 2011. I think I'll put my current wheels on my Mazda5 once I get the new ones.

Back