New 3 I Touring Value

Mojimzer

:
2009 Mazda 3 I Touring value
Hey there,

Just got my 2009 Mazda 3 I Touring Value (with only 13,822 miles) yesterday. LOVE the way it handles, accelerates and is 1000% better than my 1992 POS Pathfinder i was driving around.

Making up a list of small mods, any suggestions would be helpful.

HID's

interior lighting - both Dome and Ambient lights

Possible Navigation system...

PLASTI-DIP!!!

and a shark fin antenna.

Proud to have finally joined the Mazda 3 family :D

I put plasti dip on my emblems a few months ago, still holding up great and looks pretty cool too!

My coworker got a civic and we did his rims, grill, eyelids, and lower lips front and rear. Added a very aggressive look for all around $20. Just have to wait till this weekend for mine lol

I was going to do my stock wheels, but im gonna paint them instead cause im lookin for a more glossy look.

You can get a glossy black plasti-dip, or you can use a can of krylon clearcoat. Ive seen people get a good look from that. Painting does last longer tho, either way it'll look good

Congrats! I just recently got an 09 I-Touring as well and love it.

Have you looked into auto-crossing your car? I haven't done it yet, but will be starting at my local region's first event April 15th... the Mazda3 is supposedly pretty competitive the the stock class... where basically just struts/shocks(but not springs), wheels(as long as they are same size as stock so 17x6.5), and tires(DOT approved slicks are allowed), and one of your swaybars(front OR rear) are allowed. You can still do any "cosmetic" mods that you want though so long as they don't affect performance(so no aero mods like wings or splitters). Main competition are non-supercharged Mini Coopers.

If you don't know about auto-x, here is a good video to give you an idea of how it works:

http://vimeo.com/12067348

And check out www.scca.com and click on "solo" and find a region near you to race!

Ah i got my 09 iTouring and i've loved it for the past 4 years :) (got in 08). I plasti-diped my emblems and yup, they are holding up over a month later even with the high powered wash. Welcome to the 09 family :)::

so you're from dayton? are you going to the street life tour at kilcare raceway this year? september 14-15. i'll have my 3 there, but it's not entering anything this year, still a work in progress.

Back