New 2022 CX5 turbo deep metallic blue owner

Very nice! I was debating between the jet black mica or polymetal grey metallic; went with the black! my 3rd CX5 (white,machine grey, black)

Looks great. Are the bumper and wheel trims “piano black”? Just wonder if they’ll attract scratches?

Yep- painted a gloss black for '22 on the GT Turbo. That is my concern as well. I suspect it will be a lot more fragile than the unpainted matte black trim on previous years. I would make sure to get splash guards if I bought a '22 Turbo or Sig.

congrats. i just picked up a Signature in the same color last night. that blue is my fav color.

Beautiful blue. Here is my 1st CX5 which was a 2012. I really liked this blue which I believe was only used for the first year. Correct me if I'm wrong in that.
1646948133929.png

Same to you. It's definitely a great color. I bet the sig trim looks nice, have a pic?
not yet. i will snap one next time i get it out. i am bummed that i dont have the red accent on my grill like yours. i really like that. it would go nicely with some red brake calipers. :)

So the GT has the red accent and the Sig doesn't? Silly. I thought it was to signify the turbo motor.
Yes, I believe the Turbo is the only trim with the red grill accent. I thought the Sig had it, but I guess not. I heard it adds 10hp. haha

There's also another model that gets the colored 4-bar inserts in the grill; the Field Journey is an off-road themed version available in Japan that sports lime green accents in the grill and interior.

Attachments

• 20210915000131.png
    20210915000131.png
    224.4 KB · Views: 98
I bought 2020 blue turbo. It had to be ordered and I had to wait for it, It is definitely the least common color I see around.

Back