New 2010 MS3 spotted in Canada

Someone noticed it looks like a beaver

17583815.jpg

I like the interior a lot, but the rest of the car is to busy, and as soon as you lose sight of the hood duct it loses all of it agressive looks. They also should have put bigger rims on it. with all of the bugling curves the rims look to small for the car.

More sporty...

I like the interior a lot, but the rest of the car is to busy, and as soon as you lose sight of the hood duct it loses all of it agressive looks. They also should have put bigger rims on it. with all of the bugling curves the rims look to small for the car.

The back of the car is wider, sleeker with less height. Dual exhaust, wider tires and larger spoiler, IMO, also make the car look sportier and more aggressive.

I agree about the rims, it does look too small, especially vs the 1st generation.

The car as a whole is a big improvement. From pics, aside from red, the smiley grill blends in and looks fine.

If I had to guess, I'd say back up camera or push button release to pop the hatch. (spin)

The one in the centre pops the hatch, the button on the taillight locks the hatch and all four doors. Same as on the regular 2010 Mazda3 Sport with the keyless start.

Well Tacoma being so close to Canada they could be for them? But either way I wonder what the price of getting the edm/jdm insert would be. Or paint it I guess.

IIRC our Canadian cars have to come into port in Vancouver due to trade/tax/customs laws.

I was the one who brought the car out to that meet. :)

Last edited:
i think thats a regular mazda 3 MPC. not mazdaspeed 3... i think... if it is a mazdaspeed 3 it should have the "mazdaspeed 3" emblem.

I think one of the pics of the interior shows the boost gauge. The regular 3 would not have this. Plus, doesn't it have the mazdaspeed 3 emblem?

Overall, really liking the looks. With a black one, the smile all but disappears, not a big fan of the tail lights, but will grow on me, just like the grill.

Last edited:
I think one of the pics of the interior shows the boost gauge. The regular 3 would not have this. Plus, doesn't it have the mazdaspeed 3 emblem?

Only the North American car has the Mazdaspeed3, the Euro (and I think Australia) say Mazda3 MPS and the JDM car is Mazdaspeed Axela. If you look at the picture posted you'll see the MPS badge on the side of the hatch.

Back