nervous speed 3

cghms3

:
2009 mazda mazdaspeed 3 metro grey
Hi - I upgraded my 09 MS3 suspension with the mazdaspeed adjustable coilover kit and rear camber links. Before the change, I could drive the car on the backroads at "elevated speeds" and the car would squat and be very stable. Now with the upgrade (I had a local shop install it) on the same road, at the same speed, the car
is very nervous, seems like the rebound is too quick/stiff. Does anyone else have the mazdaspeed adjustables, and what settings did you find that gives you the best cornering/ride compromise for the street. Should I have the shop back off on the rebound settings? Thanks - cghms3

I'm thinking of switching to Tein Super Sport shocks/springs with the EDFC controller. Anyone run this setup, and where do you set it for a) everyday commuting b) canyon running. Question # 2 - what size are the f/r anti-roll bars on the '09 Mazdaspeed 3? What size f/r upgrade would be good for the street and doesn't ruin the ride? Does Tein make them? Or what company would work with the Tein setup? Thanks - cgms3

Back