NEPOC video.

My film debut! Bling Bling.

Someone photochop the dukes of hazard scheme onto Slug420's MSP (yes)

Had a quick look at my crappy work PC. Amazing....You NEPOC guys...man...I love you guys...so cool. Not uptight like those "other" Mazda groups......

One thing....where's the drag race footage? Huh? Slug afraid cuz he got beat by the overated POS RX8? AHHAHAHAHAH

"but, but, I got boost!!" HAHAHAHHAH

Really it was a close race and Slug didn't even realize we were racing until it was too late.....

NAVILESRX8 said:
Had a quick look at my crappy work PC. Amazing....You NEPOC guys...man...I love you guys...so cool. Not uptight like those "other" Mazda groups......
Thats why my subaru having ass is always hanging around (thumb)

Yeah yeah, from what I gather those Miata guys can be tough to hang with.(fight)

Navilesrx8, finally got the video. I want more though. That drag race would be fun to re-live. I didnt know I was lining up either until it was too late. Then I was bouncing off the rev limiter and blowing black smoke when I shifted. Its strange running with you high revving rotaries. You shift so much later than us piston pushers. (drive)

NAVILESRX8 said:
One thing....where's the drag race footage? Huh? Slug afraid cuz he got beat by the overated POS RX8? AHHAHAHAHAH
haha, i dont have any footage from that, or from the wicked windy road we went down on our way to the beach. I would have loved to post clips from that drag, the one shot of the blue rx8 is the only one i have that captured the sound of the engine

we should cruise up to VT/NH in a couple weeks on some nice quiet twisty roads with a bunch of cars and get pics for the calendar and video for our DVD release on amazon.com

^^^ I still think we should do a drive on the Kancamangus Highway. Right now it is really nice with the leaves but chock full of Motorhomes and old people driving too slow. We could go up there after leaf peeping is over and it should be empty. I drive mad twisties to and from work every day on Rte 123. I love it.

oh yea.....i was meaning to ask you. Mr. from MA..........what is with the yankees gear?!

(rockon) go sox! (rockon)

Although, I have lived in MA for 20 years, I was born in NJ, and all my family lives in NJ. Most of my family are Yankees/Mets fans and I am as well.

I was 6 when the whole Buckner/Mets thing went down. Before the series, my MA native family asked me who I was rooting for, I said umm Red Sox?...my pops was quick to slap me in the back of the head, and he said, "no you dummy, you root for all New York teams, it's your hometown." Since then it has been like that. Oh and other than the most recent Patriot teams, being a New York/New Jersey sports fan has been pretty easy. hahahah

Yeah we'll see how things go down tonight. It is pretty difficult being a NE sports team fan.

Latest posts

Back