NEPOC - Name/Picture Thread

Yeah that's old school. NH has a strict Habitual offender law. I had boatloads of tickets and I have had a couple of op after suspensions as well.

I got habitual offender status back in 2002. Then after getting an op after on a 30 day suspension (on my way to a nepoc meet) and a DWI in 2005 I got habitual offender again.

2nd time habitual offender gets you maximum penalty in NH. 4 years suspended license. Now if i drive i go to jail for a minumum of 1 year.

Would be nice to see all you guys again. Everything i own collects dust now, snowmobiles, motorcycle, everything.

In retrospect I should have been much more responsible with my driving habits. I never hurt anyone and I was lucky. A few tickets a year over 8-10 years really catches up with you.

I only had 1 DWI and I deserved it. I have learned a lot and it has changed my life in a positive way.

I drive again 1/21/2011

Bummer.
What's an "op"?
Do u think they could nail me for habitual offender if I get a lot of written warnings, not tickets?

on the plus side i'm sure you're saving a ton of money by not driving. 4 years without a license is a long time. plus maybe it'll help when you can drive again with insurance since you'll have 4 years of a clean record :)

there's probably a picture of me somewhere, i'll find one

100_0088.JPG

that's all i could find, my hair is shorter now and the exhaust is much dirtier

on the plus side i'm sure you're saving a ton of money by not driving. 4 years without a license is a long time. plus maybe it'll help when you can drive again with insurance since you'll have 4 years of a clean record :)
Insurance will peg him as a new driver. It's prolly not as bad as having a glove box full of speeding tickets and a DUI on your record but it sure ain't no discount.

...but you're right. 4 years w/o a car means lots of savings if you can find a way to get around. s***, I pay $450/mo for the speed6, $90/mo for insurance, $200/mo for gas, and then there are the mods and maintenance. Over a 4 year stretch, that's about $35,000! If only there were a bus to take me from Millis to Framingham.

Bummer.
What's an "op"?
Do u think they could nail me for habitual offender if I get a lot of written warnings, not tickets?

Op After - Operation After Suspension
HO - Habitual Offender

Nahh. Any one of the below will get you Habitual Offender Status in NH if it is within 5 years

12 Minor Violations
1 Major and 8 minor violations
2 Major Violations and 4 minor violations
3 Major Violations

It comes with a minimum 1 year suspension from the State, not from the courts. They can go as long as 4 years suspsension. If you get an Op After Suspension while on Habitual Offender status it is a statutory 1 - 5 years in county jail or a combination of jail and house arrest.

Minor violations are like, speeding tickets, failure to yield to traffic, things like that.

Major Violations are DWI, Op After, Wreckless Op, etc.

I got my license back from my first HO status in 2/2003. It was only a year that time.

I actually got a safe driver credit for not getting a ticket for so long on my insurance. LOL This time i will have to take the driving test again and everything. I assume I will have to take the motorcycle test again too. Yeah I sold my car to a guy at work but still have my bike.

Saves a lot of money but my rent is now 1,100 a month so I can live really close to work.

I'm in that nepoc video yakking it up about some BS. Also you can see my arm in one of the Pics at Neversober's install day.

I'm all over www.diamanteowners.com now since my girlfried drives an 03 diamante LS.

Back