NEPOC MEET: Worcester, MA - Donahue Rowing Center 7/17

oh, so are we gonna meet in waterbury and drive up and hit the twisties on the way? If we arent gonna meet until exit 69 then lemme know cuz I will go back home tonight rather than staying down here (shorter drive in the mornin).

slug420 said:
oh, so are we gonna meet in waterbury and drive up and hit the twisties on the way? If we arent gonna meet until exit 69 then lemme know cuz I will go back home tonight rather than staying down here (shorter drive in the mornin).
sorry to hear about the suv:'( !! glad your coming though!!

slug420 said:
I'd rather not drive to waterbury, as it's kinda out of my way from home. I can meet you guys along the way somewhere, maybe, if not at exit 69 itself. And if we were to meet up there, what time would we be doing so?

1sty said:
Greg what way are you taking down?
I'm going to shoot down 93 and then go over. Pretty much the same routes we took coming home from the NJ meet.

slug420 said:
how bout exit 69 off of 84 at 11AM
if you go to exit 68 you can stop at the blue first :)
i'll meet you guys at either, exits 67-69 are my town and i live close to all of them

we do 69 cuz its (fun! har har) easy to remember, easy to find, and theres a commuter lot right there. Then we head down 74 alittle and across on 320 to ruby rd and then out westford rd and into eastford (where im from)

if you havent been on westford rd then you have something to look forward to :)

K i'm in.. already talked to chris (neversober). i don't think i'll be going to HIN though, just taking a little detour on my way up to NH for vacation. Cya guys there!

Back