NEPOC MEET: South Weymouth, MA 5/22-5/23 (RIU)

Cool videos, we need the ones of the cruise though Slug! I know they are sick. Edit those up and make a cool video with some music. I know you have nothing better to do :D

cool videos u can see how dan jumped when the guy put the siren on though lol sun cruise was good though we need a camera man for the one in kent too!!

Awesome videos. Yeah, the resolution is great on the video. Dan, I didn't look at it well enough, what camera do you have?

We need to find more empty runways and do some more intricate stuff.

cbcbd said:
Awesome videos. Yeah, the resolution is great on the video. Dan, I didn't look at it well enough, what camera do you have?

We need to find more empty runways and do some more intricate stuff.
I have the Canon Powershot A70...great camera for the price. Sooooo many manual features, good clarity. A good number of the pictures that I took came out pretty nicely as well. I'll have to sift through those and post them up...but there's aren't too many.

yea im goin to kent someones gotta rock the "slow-tege" as i herd someone call it...at least in my dreams my car is faster though, faster then any mazdaspeed out there!! though what are the odds of us finding another cool cop who dosnt mind us hanging out on a runway...i would think the runway is the safest place to shoot videos and stuff

^^^ Yah. I'm looking for a working link.
Doug, is that the video you were trying to link to?

none from the cruise.......i been busy movin and now im all moved and on broadband but i dont have the camcorder here.

ill see what i can do :)

wicked fackin sweet!

hehe

If you have ever seen BIG with Tom Hanks. Thats what I feel like. I sit there at work just thinking to myself like holy crap, is this really my job?

:)

Back