NEPOC Calendar?

nice ride!! great winter beater. hey, any trouble getting it inspected with that rust?

my son's not going to be able to help us out. he"s got real busy lately and he doesn't want to commit to something he can't do well or complete. i told hin no problem, maybe we could start doing something sooner for 06? sorry guys!

thats ok. Theres no timetable for this really. I mean if we wanted to we could decide now on what cards for what months, then it is the owner of that car's responsibility to get a kickass picture taken of it during the month it will be representing. then next fall we do it

or we could do something similar but for 6 months instead of 12 and just have your son make us a calendar for likr june to june.....gives us 6 months to get organized

Or we could just start the calendar in whatever month we get it organized, say March 04-February 05 That would be NEPOC all the way!

slug420 said:
thats ok. Theres no timetable for this really. I mean if we wanted to we could decide now on what cards for what months, then it is the owner of that car's responsibility to get a kickass picture taken of it during the month it will be representing. then next fall we do it

or we could do something similar but for 6 months instead of 12 and just have your son make us a calendar for likr june to june.....gives us 6 months to get organized

okay, let's figure out how to get the highest resolution pics possible. i can have him start the design process and we can review it as he comes up with some ideas. he's doing a "fact sheet" for me and my car right now.

mark

I think we need to figure out who in nepoc has the highest resolution cameras and takes the best pics.

then we think of a shot we want for each month, and over the next few months we try to organize them like one per weekend every now and then and the cars involved in the shot meet up at the location they had in mind with the photgrapher and voila NEPOC calendar > forums calendar

Back