NEPOC 2007 Event Schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry to hear that news as well! ya, i like events were you can contribute to something worth while too. my dad and mother in law both had cancer, my died as a direct result of it so it's a cause near and dear to my heart!

emi said:
i will check it out.

on another note:

everyone who is considering the aforementioned meet:

a very close friend's mother passed away today from cancer. he has been so strong for the past few months, and i don't know how he has managed. even if you can't make the meet, it would be amazing if anyone could maybe donate even $5 to cancer research. i don't want to ever have to see another friend go through what he has.

thanks, that's all i have to say.

:( sorry to hear. Anyone I know (i.e. someone from Thomaston?)

Back on topic here. The Fun run date has been changed to Saturday May 5th. That is NEXT weekend! See the fun run thread for more info.

chuyler1 said:
Back on topic here. The Fun run date has been changed to Saturday May 5th. That is NEXT weekend! See the fun run thread for more info.

same date as carlisle ;)

otherwise I'd love to attack some pristine new england roads :D

chuyler1 said:

ahhh that's my last night at uconn.

there is a nepoc meet. Maybe i'll show up! You better brace yourself for the rio racer.

Dave you should go to the event weekend at Lime Rock on Memorial Day weekend. I'm taking the Friday off from work (the week after finals for me) and going to all four days. There's a thread in the NEPOC section about it.. I don't know if the special Mazda event is full or not, but it's worth checking in to.

hmm I might be down. I might be in west viriginia but if I'm not I will be there

Kansei said:
It's not racing, it's spectating :)

yes i will only be spectating. although i was offered a trip to maine so now i don't know where i'll be at that weekend. decisions decisions :(

For those who missed the Cape Cod fun run, we have another one this Saturday. If the Cape is too far, there is a car show at UMass Amherst this weekend also. Check the first post for details.

Cure For Kids Car Show
Sept. 9th, rain date Sept. 16
Fall River, MA.
Check-In time: 8am-12pm
Pre-Reg fee: $15
Fee at gate: $20

Time to update the first post. Also need to add this show in which of course I'll be attending for sure this year. It's a huge show with monster trucks, classics, motorcycles, imports....everything. It's a huge fairground.

August 26 2007
All Wheels Nationals
Barnstable County Fairgrounds
Route 151 - Falmouth
Cape Cod, Massachusetts

Don't forget to add this show coming up next week. There will be a Mazda class:

This years Northeast Exotic Car Show will be held on Saturday August 25th.

Website www.northeastexotic.com

Date: Saturday August 25th, 2007
Time:Show Cars - 8:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m. / Public 10:00 a.m.
Rain Date: Sunday August 26th, 2007
Entry fee: $20
Information: Held each year on the beautiful grounds of the Anheuser-Busch Brewery in Merrimack, NH. The organizers of the Northeast Exotic Car Show are very proud of our past achievements and appreciate your support very much. This will be our 4th annual show, and each year we have been able to grant a childs wish. All proceeds to benefit the Make-a-Wish Foundation of New Hampshire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back