NEPOC 2007 Event Schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, we've knocked off a few successful events so far this year. Don't forget about the WPI car show this Sunday!

chuyler1 said:
Well, we've knocked off a few successful events so far this year. Don't forget about the WPI car show this Sunday!

chris, is there a seperate thread on this one?

altspace said:
Hey, I spotted my car on their website. Well....part of it anyway. I parked next to this black Hyundai that had a huge dose of rice in the engine bay. Judges love the bling factor. http://www.xtreme-street.com/slideshow/Album1.htm

yours and mine
FH000009g_922x691.jpg

Last edited:
WPI show was a success! Up next HIN Boston next weekend and the 2nd annual NEPOC fun run on May 12! Check the first post for more information.

i believe its the third annual but w00t....love those cape meets. I should be able to make it now that its moved ot the 12th, cant spend cinco de mayo behind the wheel of a car....

bazooka joe said:
UPDATE!!! Sunday June 10th, 2007
http://www.xtreme-street.com/
Xtreme-Street Car Show homepage
Sponsored by "Knock Out Cancer"
in partnership with
The American Cancer Society
Welcome to the 2nd Annual
This year's show will be held June 10th 2007 in the 2 square mile parking lot of the Taunton/Raynham Greyhound Park, located off route 138. We are currently looking for cars, trucks and motorcycles of all makes and models. Imports, domestics, classics, customs,
pick ups, bikes.....whatever it is; if it gets attention on the street we want it at the
Xtreme Street Car Show.
Get registered today to save yourself time and money. All pre-registered vehicles are just $15 and will gain admittance to our fast pass laneno lines, no waiting!
Pre-registration also enters you to win a special door prize.
All proceeds will go to The American Cancer Society.
Trophies will be awarded in an assortment of categories including best of show.
Click on the links for more information about getting your ride registered, becoming a vendor, event entertainment, directions, and contact information.
See YOU on the street!!

i think i can make this one. it's right after my birthday weekend and only a little over an hour away from my apartment, so we can totally go out for drinks after! yay! plus i'll have birthday money then so i can afford gas haha.

emi said:
i think i can make this one. it's right after my birthday weekend and only a little over an hour away from my apartment, so we can totally go out for drinks after! yay! plus i'll have birthday money then so i can afford gas haha.

cool! hey, how's the leak?

bazooka joe said:
cool! hey, how's the leak?

funny story actually. the trunk leak is fine. however a few days after i got back and parked my car i noticed the whole floor of the passengers front seat was SOAKED. i have no idea how it happened and it still isn't dry. i can't do anything about it right now cuz i'm up at school, so i'm gonna look at it tomorrow when i go home for the day.

emi said:
funny story actually. the trunk leak is fine. however a few days after i got back and parked my car i noticed the whole floor of the passengers front seat was SOAKED. i have no idea how it happened and it still isn't dry. i can't do anything about it right now cuz i'm up at school, so i'm gonna look at it tomorrow when i go home for the day.

what? maybe we just pushed the water from the trunk to the passenger compartment...(boom07)

Actually the passenger side floor leak is a common issue. Run a search.

Glad to hear you can make the meet.

altspace said:
Actually the passenger side floor leak is a common issue. Run a search.

Glad to hear you can make the meet.

i will check it out.

on another note:

everyone who is considering the aforementioned meet:

a very close friend's mother passed away today from cancer. he has been so strong for the past few months, and i don't know how he has managed. even if you can't make the meet, it would be amazing if anyone could maybe donate even $5 to cancer research. i don't want to ever have to see another friend go through what he has.

thanks, that's all i have to say.

Sorry to hear Emi. Even though I know my car is not "show" quality, I still contribute as much as I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back