NEMOC Random BS Thread

Went to a u pick salvage yard today. Was looking for a spare for the Miata to keep in the rig. Not really expecting to find one. Cruised the 1st yard and found a trim piece for Mary's Focus, $3. Went into another yard and found a Mazda 3. Checked the trunk and sure enough a 16" spare. $34 bucks and took it home.

Was fun walking around the yard and looking at the cars, found a Fiat, old Celicas, Porsche 944.

Won't you have the same problem or are you going to relocate the weights? Any pics of the new wheels?

Here you go.

10992877946_3f6618f562_c.jpg

10992776165_5cf37129a4_c.jpg

But the real purpose for the wheels is this...

10992952684_7ffb3965d7_c.jpg

morning all, TGIF for those of you working.

Temp dropped 20 degrees in 5 mins this am. Was 80 then dropped to 60. And that's without the windchill. Temps for the weekend are a high of 50, 30 with the windchill. Looks like no warm air till Weds. Oh well.

My Nexus 4 got upgraded last nite to KitKat, 4.4. Will see how that goes.

Wandered over to Liberty Mazda while I was getting my honda serviced this morning. I took a peek at a deep blue mica 3 hatch, and a crystal white 6. One of them will be in my garage when the fit dies. 51k miles on the fit.. 200k to go.

A balmy 46 degrees with 20 MPH winds from the north. Watching the F1 qualifying in Brazil. Pouring rain there.

Morning Everyone, hoo boy it's chilly out!

ALMOST turned off that game last night, very happy I did not :)

i need a new battery in the p5 for this winter. been having a little struggle these past two days, and there is a nice amount of corrosion on the terminals and such. will just due a costco one im sure

Yeah... The Civic was missing half of the dash lights for half of the drive in today.

morning, cold this am...got a remote starter for the truck so it came in handy!! what a ball game last night! it was like the colts played two different teams in one game. whats everyone doing for thanksgiving? i'm going to my son's house in the morning than home for the day, daughter and her husband coming over for a late turkey dinner at 5. looks like i'l be a grand pa again this spring, that will be #4. to think back when i first got my p5 and met many of you i had no kids married, still in high school..and no grand kids...almost 12 yrs ago

When I first met the NEPOC folks, I was a senior in college, had just purchased my 6, wasn't married, and I was still living in Philly.

I first met all of you fine folks at Lime Rock park in 2008. Really the only thing that's changed was the car I drove up there. LOL.

mark you keep talking like that and next time we try to organize a dinner meet we will need to change the name to the 'early bird special meet' :)

mark you keep talking like that and next time we try to organize a dinner meet we will need to change the name to the 'early bird special meet' :)

Lol Nice. Mark probably eats by 5!!

How's that storm going to impact everyone? Looks like it will stay south of the border mostly. Be glad when it finally leaves TX. Still cold and damp, mid 40's during the day. SUnshine by Weds and warmer by Sat.

The game was awesome!! I thought there were 2 pat teams. I wonder what Bill said at half time. I never thought they would come back from 24-0 against the Broncs.

Morning all! Got most of the outdoor Christmas decorations put up over the weekend. Figured I'd take advantage of the warmer temps and before this storm hits. Calling for rain down here, 1-3 inches.

That game had a crazy ending, too bad my ol' ass fell asleep before the end of the 3rd quarter. Woke up around 2am. lol

Met the ins. adjuster this morning, nice guy and upon his visual inspection estimated 4 days to repair the car and total is $1351 including an alignment. A supplemental check will be cut if needed once they start tearing her apart.

Back