NEMOC Random BS Thread

Cheap is a relative term. 12-15k for a nearly 20 year old car is still rather steep. Have prices leveled off from the Fast & Furious days? Yes. I got my last brand new car 1.5 years ago for about the same price as a well preserved RX.

The RX is admittedly faster and more fun though lol.

yeah, but its a ******* sweet 20 year old car. haha

long weekend, cannot wait! taking a trip to nyc tomorrow with some friends for a day of just getting drunk and eating

Morning all TGIF. Snowing back home, they are to get a total of 10 inches by tonite.

COld here as well. Dropped from a balmy 72 to a 50 with brisk winds.

Is Boston supposed to get any snow?

i don't think so...maybe a rain/snow mix, but nothing substantial...it's 55 here today.

G'day folks! Groud is white. Not sure how I feel about it other than I wish I bought the driveway heat yesterday when I saw it at the store. Oh well... just means I'm not going anywhere today! Not because it's bad, it's because I'm looking for any excuse to stay home and play video games. Hahaha.

wishing all my 24/7 peeps a merrist of holidays this season! be safe!
the-merriest3.jpg

Same too all. Have a happy and safe Xmas.

We are getting a large storm here tomorrow. High winds, tornadoes, large hail. Should be an interesting day. Spending today lashing things down and securing the rig.

Just wanted to tell all my NEMOC peeps Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! Hope you all have a great time with your families and friends! Be safe! Dont drink and drive!! And watch out for those that are!

556304_4415998196837_324565406_n.jpg

Last edited:
Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!

Now that the day is winding down, what kind of loot did Santa bring? Some of the highlights for me this year are a Mazda wallet, AEM Dryflo filter (now I have two so there is no down time when one needs to be cleaned), JVC h/u (HD radio ready and aux/USB ports for iPod hookup...no more cds for me...lol), portable air compressor and 1/2" impact wrench (look out, I now have air tools!!) and a Fiorentina 2012/2013 home jersey
18832_L.jpg

^Awesome! Hope all had a great Christmas. No gifts for me this year. Tight budget. I'll buy myself something come spring time. ;)

ipod sound system for the office, coffee and itunes gift cards...robin and i got a new brewer and a printer for the apartment...

Hope everyone had a great holiday.

Gave Mary a Coach purse from eBay. Gave the kids money, easier.

My parents gave Mary and I some money, so we bought a Sea Eagle inflatable kayak. Can't wait till it arrives.

Oh yeah

Happy Hump Day.

Back