NEMOC Random BS Thread

What's up NEPOCers?? Football is nuts this year.... I only have 14 kids on my team and its crazy! At least I have good parents this year. Not one complaint. This time last year I was dealing with whining parents about how great their kid was and why is he not running the ball.... Thank god for that!

central connecticut

oh man what a great night! my friends and i have concluded that girls really love giant sideburns. I want to go into more detail but i dont kiss and tell.....:D

word thats cool what year are you?
hahaha nice. i shall test your theory if i can manage to grow sideburns at northeastern this year

ive graduated back in 09 with a meteorology degree and i went back for ME, got 6 classes left and a co-op which ill do over the next two semesters. love it!

Good luck on all the upcoming weather my NEPOC friends. I hope you all fair well and nothing bad happens.

Best piece of advice I can give since I have seen my fair share of these is: Be prepared. (And fill the bathtub with water to use as drinking water if needed.)

Not going to hit the ottawa area. Looks like eastern seaboard is getting the brunt of it

you should be getting some rain from this pretty soon...windy here, a few down pours here and there...still a few hundred miles away though

Everyone make it through this safe and sound? We only lost power for a few hours but thats it. A lot of other parts in MA got downed trees and a lot of flooding.

lost power for about 3 minutes lol
that was the worst of it for me.

altho a few decent sized branches came close to falling on my car.. got lucky there

lost a tree, no internet/tv/phone...still out///never did lose power, although it flickered about 20 times while i was painting all day! i was hoping the power would go out so i could clean the brush and close up the can...no luck!

oh, and happy monday!

Hope all of our NEPOC family is doing well after Irene, looks like you all survuved the madness. If there is naything we can do for you all, please let us know.

you should be getting some rain from this pretty soon...windy here, a few down pours here and there...still a few hundred miles away though

Not even a drop. Was windy, cloudy and overcast but dry. Played golf.

Happy Monday All! Thought I would say hello today.

Hi Luke.

Chris, how's the new focus? Or she still won't let you drive it?

Bought a winter car and finally get to store Mia. 2005 Ford Focus wagon loaded with 73k on it. Needs a few minor things but runs well and is in good shape body and interior. Bought in from work, old couples trade in.

Last edited:
Back