NEMOC Random BS Thread

I've got "vacation" the week after next! It's a furlough week but thankfully I have enough vacation time to not have to do unemployment for the week. I'm going to MD to see all 3 of my sisters (and their significant others), my parents, and my 3 nephews and 1 niece. The newest nephew was born 5/24. Haha it was kinda weird being an aunt at 18.

I was an uncle at 9. My sister is 12 years older than me.

My buddy is a year older than his nephew. But yeah uncle younger than the nephew is the winner.

I was an uncle at 9. My sister is 12 years older than me.

My buddy is a year older than his nephew. But yeah uncle younger than the nephew is the winner.

In that case I really could have been an aunt a lot younger... my oldest sister is 18 years older. Haha I probably could have had a nephew/niece the exact same age! Or been like Phen!

Rode my bike today and yesterday. Did 5.5 miles yesterday and 10.5 today.

Replaced the plugs on Mia. The old ones look pretty good. Car has 54k.

Rode my bike today and yesterday. Did 5.5 miles yesterday and 10.5 today.

Replaced the plugs on Mia. The old ones look pretty good. Car has 54k.

dang. you'll be caught up to me in no time. my 96 only has 70k on it.

stock.. i may have to change the MAF Curve alittle but ill know that once its installed and running.. im already VTA, been for almost 1 1/2 years. Im looking forward to the instant throttle response and overall better performance the car will have..

I did this for my dad the other day...

It's now a 12"x18" laminated board for car shows.

poster-682x1024.jpg

Very Cool Ash! I redesigned mine a little bit. Focus is on the mods copy because they can see what that car looks like in person. ;) It's long to fit in the display stand.

rx8_cardisplay.jpg

1stplace_summer5.jpg

Last edited:
So, I've got all next week off, so if you guys are having a get together where I may have to bring along a certain "Red Ale" by all means, let me know. :)

I thought people tried using the stock MAF and it lasted about 10 minutes under boost pressures?

well Taylor (Qwik6) just swtiched over to it and he drove to work and around town for awhile without an issue at all.. he is having electrical issues but thats because he relocated his battery to the trunk and is having grounding issues.. i may need to get an air straightner, im looking into that right now, AEM sells them.. alot of EVO/STI guys do it without issues so im not too worried about it.. theres a few guys on MSF that have it done and are running fine without an issue..

Back