NEMOC Random BS Thread

gotta diagnose some suspension noise tomorrow. oh boy oh boy!

also when looking at my chipped bumper today :( i noticed that the bumper is kinda pushed into the car past the fender and taillight. still need my painter to get me a quote on doing the bumper so I can get some money out of the guy who hit me.

and summer shoes are back in action :D
cac984ee.jpg

Last edited:
Morning all, happy hump day.

Sofa arriving today, POD tomorrow. Will be heading back to Nashua on Monday to pickup my remaining stuff in storage. I will be hitting the road on Weds am early hopefully.

So some of you I talked to yesterday about the 6, I was waaaayyyy to caught up in the moment to actually sit and think about it. yes it would be awesome to actually pull the trigger and take delivery in a half hour but I cant do it. I know I finally made a decision on a car and now I am backing out. But the timing isnt right. I cant justify the purchase at this time. Maybe in a couple months but right now it doesnt make sense to do it. Family reasons behind it. But now I know what I want and what I am looking at to get into it. So maybe summerish I will get it. So the P5 will stay for the time being.

Good for you Tony. Smart move to step away from the excitement of the new car and take the time to think about it. It sucks to turn it down (I'm sure similar to when I sold the speed6), but you have to do whats best for you and your family.

Morning all, happy hump day.

Sofa arriving today, POD tomorrow. Will be heading back to Nashua on Monday to pickup my remaining stuff in storage. I will be hitting the road on Weds am early hopefully.
I might be working from home on Monday if you want to meet for lunch or something.

so today was a fun day at work...
http://www.hubspot.com/blog/bid/104...d-Salesforce-com-Invest-32-Million-in-HubSpot

Also had lunch with my work-mentor, and first thing this morning got an email saying I was invited to the champions dinner (basically the award of the quarter for doing great work and getting s*** done.)
nice job ash!!

I might be working from home on Monday if you want to meet for lunch or something.
count me in!

What's up folks?

Talk about insanity at work so far this week. I just got a new project and it's been insane getting everything in order to run with it.

pres of the co called an impromtu meeting for 10 this morn, all employees...gave 1400 of us another weeks pay for having done a great job this past yr...not bad! the miata will be getting some of that for sure! ;)

pres of the co called an impromtu meeting for 10 this morn, all employees...gave 1400 of us another weeks pay for having done a great job this past yr...not bad! the miata will be getting some of that for sure! ;)

Nice! I found out yesterday that I got a promotion (pay raise of a nice amount) and the yearly bonus (of another nice amount). I'm telling myself to behave and just throw it in the bank.

THe Piloti's will be arriving this Friday....We'll ship them out as soon as we get them sorted out. We can ship the shoes out to you individually or we can ship all to Mark.

Nice! I found out yesterday that I got a promotion (pay raise of a nice amount) and the yearly bonus (of another nice amount). I'm telling myself to behave and just throw it in the bank.

I hate you both!!!!!!!!

Seriously, congrates guys. Thats good news.

Awesome news guys but like Luke, I hate you both! lol

I got a 2.8% raise this year....better than nothing and better than the 2% we got last year but that said it only leaves me a few extra dollars a pay after the increase in medical benefits....so much for keeping up with the cost of living. lol

Just found out I'm going to be branching into doing dev triage work as well as support. Hopefully this means they like me...

Awesome news guys but like Luke, I hate you both! lol

I got a 2.8% raise this year....better than nothing and better than the 2% we got last year but that said it only leaves me a few extra dollars a pay after the increase in medical benefits....so much for keeping up with the cost of living. lol

At least you got a raise. We took a 20% pay cut in 2009. They brought us back to 95% in 2010, but then ended up giving us two unpaid furlough weeks. No bonuses or raises in 2009, 2010 or 2011. Hopefully no furloughs this year.

But I have a job! :)

NICE DUDE! at least out some of it away!
THe Piloti's will be arriving this Friday....We'll ship them out as soon as we get them sorted out. We can ship the shoes out to you individually or we can ship all to Mark.
who do we have getting shoes here marlon?

Here's the new Subie:

Inside is dirrrrty and does not deserve photographing...

Needs a lot of cleaning inside. Previous owner left some crap around.

Drove it around and hey, now I know what slipping clutch feels like! Yay for the experience, nay for the feeling. Definitely gonna wanna take care of that really soon, dont' feel good driving the car w/o doing it. Lightweight flywheel time...

Oh, and 3rd gear grinds when hot... probably has the original tranny fluid, hoping a flush will help that out.

Morning NEPOCers! Gonna go out on this cloudy day and see what kind of photos I can get.....Probably going to be train pics.....both freight and Passenger. See how they come out.

That looks identical to one I saw in Denver a couple weeks ago.

Good morning folks!

Latest posts

Back