NEMOC Random BS Thread

ew. too much money for the miles, the issues, the interior and that it's an automatic. I'd give it a year before the trans blew up.

yeah.. like I said. it looked clean on the outside. too bad the interior sucks and it is auto. the body is pretty nice though.

Back from Montreal. Pretty smooth drive back. All my girls are home.

Almost no snow in Nashua. Way less than inch.

Some new shots from today.....

DSC_0015.jpg

DSC_0012.jpg

DSC_0023.jpg

DSC_0026.jpg

Was making some collages for my family and made this up in the middle of it......

DSC_0140-1.jpg

Probably could have added more cars but this was some of the better shots I got......

Last edited:
shoulder has actually been feeling a little worse but i think its just because i havnt been keeping my regular dosage schedule due to being out and about a little bit.

so i need some help! i want to convert my left reverse light into a rear fog by putting in a red LED and buying another oem fog switch to put in that blank spot near the other fog switch. could anyone help me figure out what i need in terms of a relay and fuses and then help me put it together since im incapable from the shoulder business?

Kyle instead of that, look around you can get a rear red fog that mounts anywhere for pretty cheap! I may be ordering one soon......

so i need some help! i want to convert my left reverse light into a rear fog by putting in a red LED and buying another oem fog switch to put in that blank spot near the other fog switch. could anyone help me figure out what i need in terms of a relay and fuses and then help me put it together since im incapable from the shoulder business?

I hate rear fog lights. We don't get the same fog here in New England that they get in Europe so all those schmucks with Audis and Bimmers drive around with them on all the time and blind people behind them.

true we dont. i just thought of it for the heavy rain days and for the snowy nights.

Tony-ive thought about that route but i wanted something cheaper/cleaner

Back