NEMOC Random BS Thread

What's the ride issue? too stiff?
The rear is stiffer than I would like. I set the shocks to be stiffer in the rear and it actually feels better now (more just a quick bump, rather than a deeper dip). It seems the shocks are not valved that great as far as ride comfort is concerned. Marc is running twice the spring rate I'm running and his have better street manners.

The rear is stiffer than I would like. I set the shocks to be stiffer in the rear and it actually feels better now (more just a quick bump, rather than a deeper dip). It seems the shocks are not valved that great as far as ride comfort is concerned.

thats what she said

Bruce did you find some clay magic? My autozone has some. You want me to pick one up for you? Will one be enough for a car?

Anyone else excited for the super awesome weather we're supposed to have today???? I'll finally get a motorcycle ride this afternoon (riding, not operating). I'm really excited, first one of the season.

Luke, you still have a bike, right? Have you gotten out on that yet?

I think I'm working till like 1, then going for a bike ride in the nice weather.

Then packing and driving to CT.

Got my tax refund today...new motor mounts here I come :)

I'm taking a half day today, but the miata is getting its yearly checkup.

Instead I'm buying a lawn tractor and hitting some golf balls.

Anyone else excited for the super awesome weather we're supposed to have today???? I'll finally get a motorcycle ride this afternoon (riding, not operating). I'm really excited, first one of the season.

Luke, you still have a bike, right? Have you gotten out on that yet?

(boom03) No I sold it earlier this spring! I miss it already.

Yeah, but you got a lab puppy instead. Good trade.

You can't throw a frisbee to a motorcycle.

What an awesome day. (So far!)

1. 1.5 Mile run in 11:07, 68 Push-ups, 88 sit-ups.

2. I am not going over to Cuba for a year. They picked the other person. YES!

Edit:

3. Going home in about an hour!

What an awesome day. (So far!)

1. 1.5 Mile run in 11:07, 68 Push-ups, 88 sit-ups.

2. I am not going over to Cuba for a year. They picked the other person. YES!

Edit:

3. Going home in about an hour!

Good to hear! Does that mean you are definitely going in a year, or you have another chance of going in a year?

I still have a chance up until November. Once I hit November I will be under a year left in the Navy and they can't send me.

Edit: Woooo going kayaking this afternoon. We are calling school early today due to nice weather and it's Friday. Boom!

Last edited:
Back