NEMOC Random BS Thread

5611cd987de5e00e2f587d53adc17336.jpg

What a comeback!

You son must have been pretty excited eh?
Yes he is! For the last half hour of the game he was standing and pacing. Lol

For his bday I want to look into tix for a game next year at Gillette. Will have to look at the schedule to start making plans.

Sent from my Galaxy S7 Edge using Tapatalk

hey folks! For the first time ever I actually watched the entire super bowl! Spent it in Vegas with some friends (awful awful place), but I bet $25 on 5 long shots in the game and ended up winning my money back plus another $27! Thanks to that scoreless first quarter and going into OT.

Great SB! Eh maff? Anyway, back from a month away in NC, and the weather here really sucks! More snow today and tomorrow [emoji107]my son in law texted me today 80 in NC I left to soon [emoji34]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Been binge watching YouTube shows lately. Made it through all the "Roadkill" episodes. Last one featured an FB RX7!

Now I'm on to "Mighty Car Mods" and went through a series where they compared a supercharged NB Miata to a turbocharged. Really cool and subjective and objective review.

Check these shows out if you have a smart TV that can stream them. They're better than any cable tv car show for sure (although I still have a soft spot for Wheeler Dealers).

Been binge watching YouTube shows lately. Made it through all the "Roadkill" episodes. Last one featured an FB RX7!

Now I'm on to "Mighty Car Mods" and went through a series where they compared a supercharged NB Miata to a turbocharged. Really cool and subjective and objective review.

Check these shows out if you have a smart TV that can stream them. They're better than any cable tv car show for sure (although I still have a soft spot for Wheeler Dealers).

love those guys! That episode when they met up with roadkill and did cars for each other was the best

Yeah, that episode is what turned me on to them. I had seen a few of their mythbusting episodes in the past but never spent the time to watch the rest of the series. Watching them gut a SAAB 900 Turbo now. I always wanted one of those as a winter beater. I think I missed my chance because they are pretty much non-existent on CraigsList now. A friend in College had one, they are super comfortable for tall people and really do give you that feeling of being in an airplane cockpit. All that changed in the 90's though. Once I was able to afford one, GM had taken over and turned them into garbage. Anyway, if I had a big barn I'd fill it with mediocre/quirky cars from the 70's and 80's.

So, it looks like the new 3 (2014) will be traded in for a 2016.5 CX-5 GT. (This will be my 5th Mazda....)

I have needed the hauling room as of late. I love my little 3 and it is the unicorn model and year, but I am staying with the Mazda family. This is mostly because I have been treated so well and I have a great family/friends.

I can't wait to see you all for LRP. I am hashing out the final logistics for this year.

On a complete side note, I will be done with my BS at the end of the fall. BS in Electronics and Instrumentation.

The '16 CX-5 I drove for a day was very nice. If it could tow my camper I'd consider it for my next car. I just wish the GT was available in stick.

@reut, I assume you've seen the green P5 'ute that made the rounds nearly a decade ago. Just type protege5 pickup into google if you haven't.

As for Youtube, I've been following Bad Obsession Motorsports build of mating an old mini with a subaru chassis.

Back