NEMOC Random BS Thread

Actually no, I have been searching for other solutions and asked on FB. One suggestion I got was that the neutral switch was getting in the way. I guess when people rebuild they forget to put the washer on so it goes in too far. I doubt that's my issue but I'll ask the rx7 club guys and see what they say.

It sounds like something is expanding under heat and causing interference. Does the tranny tunnel or shifter get warmer to the touch after a run on the highway?

Assed some purposeful bling to the garage. More floor space FTW!
b5965fdff4f1d99d5cbfb55d4353404f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It sounds like something is expanding under heat and causing interference. Does the tranny tunnel or shifter get warmer to the touch after a run on the highway?

The knob itself isn't warm, but it's covered in leather. I'll have to get back to you on the actual shaft. When I changed the fluid, the transmission case itself was definitely warm 30 minutes after driving, and the fluid came out hot, but I figured that was normal.

Had a blast with the CFR SCCA group at OCCC yesterday. Short course, bit over 30 secs for the fastest time. Great group.

Finished 2nd in STR, PAX 21/113, Raw 21/113.

Also had a kids carting session during the day. 2 girls and 3 boys. Talked to one of the dad's and looked over the cart.

Thanks Mark.

Left Satellite Beach Fl and am Savannah GA.

Stopped in at the Tire Rack outlet in Midway GA. Huge facility, picked up 4 new Dunlop Star Specs. The Brigdestone RE-71R's are worn out.

The "old timers" keeping this thread alive. Or I could say those without Facebook. ;)

Looking forward to seeing everyone at LRP this year. It has been too long!

The FC is slowly coming together. Did not touch it much during the cold winter. Ran into a couple snags, but nothing major. Happens when rebuilding an old lady.

The "old timers" keeping this thread alive. Or I could say those without Facebook. ;)

Looking forward to seeing everyone at LRP this year. It has been too long!

The FC is slowly coming together. Did not touch it much during the cold winter. Ran into a couple snags, but nothing major. Happens when rebuilding an old lady.
Ghee careful now! As I get older you do too!! Yes, looking forward to seeing everyone again...will the FC be ready for the drive out?

What's facebook?

Picked up Marys Focus from storage. Started on the 1st try and runs well. Need to do an oil change this week. Not back for 158,000 miles.

6 years ago today! I miss those meets! I need another soon because the struts and springs came in for the RX7 this week.

4069b7399d9d25e018c6df9b31e5fdd3.jpg

i'm with you chris! i know bruce misses them as well...check out this one from way back! so maybe a mini meet at my place next month?
http://

You're home? How was your winter?

Yup. Arrived back Apr 13. Spent about 5 days at Mom's getting her ready for spring. Awesome winter, probably the best one since we started in 2012.

i'm with you chris! i know bruce misses them as well...check out this one from way back! so maybe a mini meet at my place next month?
http://

Damn yes I miss those meets. They were the best.

Maaaan.. A few blasts from the past in that pic. BJ, Spicy McHaggis, Seattle Jeff, Oleg's hair.

Thanks for the trip down memory lane Mark. Did you say mini-meet? I just swapped the summer tires onto the Miata so she's ready for a road trip. lol

Back