NEMOC Random BS Thread

It's so 80's. It was between this one and a silver with brown interior with more miles. But the other guy wouldn't negotiate so I snagged this one as soon as I could. There are a few cracks in the leather but if I need to, they sell cheap replacement covers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup, original miles. Everything is tight like new. Although shocks are a bit soft.

Very nice addition to the fam there Chris! I too love that exterior/interior color combo. For some odd reason the Miami Vice theme came to mind when seeing it. :D

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Lol, I didn't even think of that but you are totally right! White is a pretty rare color. Never seen one in person until now. The cream color was more popular and of course red was the most common.

For sure! America loves their red sports cars...look at how many red NAs are out there!

Just blew up the interior pic. Thats a great EQ on the radio and is that a cassette deck or 8 track player. Lol. That center stack is great though...love it!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Cassette, 9 band eq and allegedly dual amplifiers with 100w of power.
7d7cb5e140671de6409e88ef8d6bcae8.jpg

I played with it a little but the sound is pretty bad. Front speakers have no bass. Rears aren't bad but I like a forward sound stage. I'd like to do some upgrades without changing how it looks. Maybe hidden Bluetooth module.

Cassette, 9 band eq and allegedly dual amplifiers with 100w of power.
7d7cb5e140671de6409e88ef8d6bcae8.jpg

I played with it a little but the sound is pretty bad. Front speakers have no bass. Rears aren't bad but I like a forward sound stage. I'd like to do some upgrades without changing how it looks. Maybe hidden Bluetooth module.

I'm sure you'll make it better but look original! The styling makes me smile!

OH MAN.. A manual EQ. Cassette?

That thing is CRYING out for an 80's metallica cassette. I just love the look of it.

I haven't decided. Parts are so cheap it will be hard to resist. Racing beat sells a ton of bolt on upgrades (suspension, exhaust, etc) that really wake the car up. But for now, I am going to figure out how to get Bluetooth into the factory radio and upgrade the stock speakers with replacements that fit without looking replaced. Other than that I need to hold back and focus on finishing the truck.

But in the long term, I'm not running a museum here, so worn shocks will be upgraded with aftermarket improvements, springs will likely be replaced, sway bar, exhaust, etc etc. I still want it to appear original though. The only trouble with that will be finding 13" tires for the stock rims. Only options I see on tire rack fall into two categories. Cheap all-seasons and barely DOT legal track day stickies.

Back