NEMOC Random BS Thread

Made it into Panama City Beach without issues. Suspension work I did on the rig seemed to make it handle and ride better.

Mary and I met with Chris and watch the Pats eek out a win over the Jets. Dolphins lost, sorry Chris. Got to look at Chris's newish 3. Nice car, I liked it.

Made it into Panama City Beach without issues. Suspension work I did on the rig seemed to make it handle and ride better.

Mary and I met with Chris and watch the Pats eek out a win over the Jets. Dolphins lost, sorry Chris. Got to look at Chris's newish 3. Nice car, I liked it.

Umm the Dolphins won with a safety. :D

Yes indeed...and even doubled the point total that the mighty Pats won by. haha

Insurance called last night to declare the car a total loss. :( So now the hunt for a replacement starts. I scanned and sent receipts for the mods to see if I'll be compensated for them. The other option is to pay a licensed tech to swap them out for stock parts as I'm not allowed to touch them.

Umm the Dolphins won with a safety. :D

Yes indeed...and even doubled the point total that the mighty Pats won by. haha

Insurance called last night to declare the car a total loss. :( So now the hunt for a replacement starts. I scanned and sent receipts for the mods to see if I'll be compensated for them. The other option is to pay a licensed tech to swap them out for stock parts as I'm not allowed to touch them.

That's good, the Dolphins need all the help they can get.

Sorry to hear Jeff. Let us know what's happening next.

Just wanted to let you guys know that, John Doonan, in charge of Mazda Motorsports is calling the MOCO staff his evening in regards to the corrals. He was not aware of the decision to take MOCO out of the mix, until he was sent a link to the MOCO FB page, if anyone knows our history, value, passion and dedicated Mazda Owners, it is him!

We'll keep you up to date!

Good luck Marlon, we're pulling for you.

Survived some heavy rainfalls yesterday and overnight, 6-7 inches with high winds. Poor Mary didn't sleep well, thought she was going to be Dorothy in the wizard of oz.

Merry Eve of Christmas! :)

That is some good news Marlon! Sounds like he will do what he can to keep MOCO in the mix.

For now it's a waiting game Bruce. I can't drive for a couple of more days at least. Primary dr. advised that I only drive should I be feeling better, if not than to wait until the 6th when I'm evaluated by the center. Puts a krink in buying one and driving it home. Insurance is aware and when I'm clear to drive I'll have a rental for seven days until I can find a replacement so right now I'm trying to find 'the one'. Found a very nice 03 in FL, garnet red with leather but only 40K miles. Called this morning and asking price is $11,900.

Glad you and Mary are still earthbound! I saw this morning that MS got hit with tornadoes and quite a few areas got dumped on with rain. Hang in there and anchor that rig down tonight so Mary can sleep.

Merry Christmas! Haven't been checking back here as much lately, we really gotta get you old folks on Facebook where all the action is! The New England Auto Show is coming up in January. Check the website for date. Hopefully I'll see some of you for that. The REPU is pretty much packed up for winter. I gave it a good wash over Thanksgiving and it hasn't been out since with all the snow and rain. The CX9 is doing well but I do miss my MS6. As for the family, we had one of our cats pass away, Clyde, from kidney failure and that was kind of rough. He was only 8. His sister, Bonnie, took it pretty hard and she's been very clingy lately without her partner. This is also the first Christmas for my parents in Florida. My sisters decided to go down to visit but we already have plans to go in February so we are staying here for the Holidays. Our plan is to Facetime/Skype Christmas morning and open some gifts together. I hope everyone is doing well, looking forward to catching up next year!

Nice Chris

Merry Xmas to all. Beautiful day in Panama City Beach. Low 60's and sunny. phoned the family, walked on the beach and went for a bike ride.

A belated Merry Christmas to the NEMOC crew! :)

That's cool Chris about the fam but don't think my parents know the first thing about Skyping or Facetiming. I text my dad but he rarely turns his cell phone on. lol Sorry to hear about your kitten. :( We lost one of ours at 9yo to kidney failure as well and it is not easy to do.

A belated Merry Christmas to the NEMOC crew! :)

That's cool Chris about the fam but don't think my parents know the first thing about Skyping or Facetiming. I text my dad but he rarely turns his cell phone on. lol Sorry to hear about your kitten. :( We lost one of ours at 9yo to kidney failure as well and it is not easy to do.

How ya feeling? Just read about the wreck.. Another p5 bites the dust :(

I could see you rocking a gen 2 skyactiv hatch :)

Andrew is funny as hell, as per usual! Hope the NEMOC Family had a very Merry Christmas as well. Not much going on in Ohio, no snow, decent temps compared to a year ago! Just a little more than two months and I can be back on TRACK again, going through the Winter Withdrawals!

How ya feeling? Just read about the wreck.. Another p5 bites the dust :(

I could see you rocking a gen 2 skyactiv hatch :)

Hey Sean....and I thought I was the one with the concussion? haha As others have said, the P5 is still going strong and parked out front. Sadly Shinsen #762 was taken off the road. I'm doing ok but have been resting since the accident. I start PT tomorrow and go to the concussion trauma center on the 6th for an evaluation. Until then, one day at a time.

While I do like the gen2 hatches, I'm addicted to topless driving. So I've been searching for another Miata.

Latest posts

Back