NEMOC Random BS Thread

Look how many points the Pats scored 2 weeks ago, compared to how many points the 49ers scored. Unless the 49ers have an offense that much better than the Patriots (they don't...), I feel your whole premise is flawed. I feel like the offences are comparable with different strengths, and Denver has more D than people give them credit for.

Please excuse me while I repair to my oral surgon to assist with removing my foot from my mouth. That was an ol' school one sided ass whoopin.

Good morning everyone! What a game huh? I wanted the Hawks to win so it was some fun watching, but still not even close to a good game - surprised that Denver even showed up in the first place.

Man what a slaughter, Peyton looked as bad as Brady in the Pats last game. I was hoping for Seattle but wow.

Hey Chris, end of Feb we are still in Pensacola. It's about a 3 hour drive for me. But I was planning to visit the area to check out some RV parks. Give me some dates.

one last comment:
the hawks defense has been so dominant all season, allowing just six touchdown passes. In a quarterback-driven league, that says a lot about how great this defense is. I'll say it one last time....you win in this league playing great defense!!!!!

Man what a game...blech Didn't even watch most of the 4th qtr. Denver looked shell shocked, not like the team that dominated most of the season. I have to give it to Seattle though, that D is beast!!! Dynasty?????

How much snow did you guys get? We got hammered today, took the day off and shoveled the driveway three times to try and stay ahead. Think I found out what is wrong with the snowblower. Found the carburetor cap lying between the tread and the body. Seems the adjusting screw fell out the last time I used it. Also took advantage of it to get my daughter out on the roads. She did well and lost traction in the front end while going up hill and starting from a stop. Kept steady pressure on the gas and worked the wheel to stay straight until she got traction. Was happy she didn't panic and slam on the brakes.

hey now! i worked at one 4 years ago to also get a little extra money and it was also seasonal but they kept me on, but i didnt like it so i left :). sure wish i bought more clothes during that time there with that discount though!!

lol....well since the beginning of Dec. I've worked five shifts and three have been overnight for floor sets. Worked the day after Christmas and it was horrible, people left sweaters and shirts laying on the floor....rude! I don't mind it much and I've easily spent double what I've made. hahahahaha My daughter really likes the daddy discount. ;)

Time to spread the news to my NEMOC family.

I uh... bought a non-Mazda and am planning on selling my Mazda. I am officially a jumper.

I bought a 2013 Fiat 500 Abarth with 30 miles on it. Got a helluva deal and there was nothing in the Mazda camp (or any other for that matter) that could compete with the price I got. No regrets. This little fucker is fun.

Nice Phen, NEPOC was about the people first. Glad you like your little 500. Mary has liked those from the 1st time she laid eyes on them.

160 hp / 170 ft-lbs of torque and 2500 lbs. It's definitely a peppy little thing. Dare I say as quick as the MSM was on the stock turbo (tuning issues). What's nice is that I don't need to mess with it to make it fun. I can focus on tinkering with the BMW.

I give that a week, 2 at most.

Nah. You guys seem to forget that I went 2 years without modding the MSM. Civic went 5. Protege got a short shifter and axleback within the first year and nothing else until springs. I can leave things alone. Plus, this will allow me to put the love into the BMW that it deserves.

Time to spread the news to my NEMOC family.

I uh... bought a non-Mazda and am planning on selling my Mazda. I am officially a jumper.

I bought a 2013 Fiat 500 Abarth with 30 miles on it. Got a helluva deal and there was nothing in the Mazda camp (or any other for that matter) that could compete with the price I got. No regrets. This little fucker is fun.

Congrats Phen! I'l bet she's a blast, have fun and enjoy that turn key. ;)

So what's the weather forecast for y'all? We are supposed to get another 3-6" of snow overnight along with a 1/4 of ice....yay! Tomorrow's commute should be fun.

Back