NEMOC Random BS Thread

Happy hump day and Star Wars day! (May the 4th be with you!)

Heard that at z100 this morning show

Morning all. Been raining since I got back, depressing.

Not ..

The rain is welcome at my house. I just put down new grass seed on Sunday. I'm having issues with the irrigation system at the new house though. Several zone valves are leaking and one valve won't open electronically. Of course the one that won't open is the one near the new seed.

Thats the spirit, I'm getting free car wash from those tree pollen and also reducing my allergies , win win outcome.

Morning everyone and I gotta agree with Chris and Tony. While the rain sucked during my commute this morning it's washing away the pollen. My allergies have been killing me the last few days.

Hey gang....for those that want to go back to GA....hop in the back. :D

attachment.php
[/

Morning everyone and I gotta agree with Chris and Tony. While the rain sucked during my commute this morning it's washing away the pollen. My allergies have been killing me the last few days.

totally. i was having issues wearing my contacts recently

Just a little bit... But that's ok. As long as Detroit doesn't go far, I'm happy.

morning...sorry to hear the regap didn't help phen??

so on my way to the mitty i lost my horn...no biggie...i get there forget about it till the last day and say it must be the fuse..can't be though cause the brake lights still work...the heck with it i'll check it when i get home...so last night i go at it...i fine the horn has undone itself from the mount i made, nut/washer/blot gone (thanks PA roads!!) now the horn is sitting on top of my intercooler..without taking the bumper off a spend WAY too much time getting it relocated sticking my hands into tight spots they weren't made to go, and finally get it rebolted up and rewired...guess what? push down on the horn button, and the thing like sneezes at me. it make this hideous sound that's worse then the stock horn...i'm so mad now! time for a new "bad boy"...bites!

Back