need some help!!

nadim

:
mazda speed3 2010
well i have been using on my car the thunder header and also the cat-back but iam tired of the muffler it sometiems sounds alittle bit high so i wanna get a performance muffler that could sound less so what can u suggest me to get and if u have any link that would be great,thanks.

Does the cat-back have a resonator on it? If not, a large resonator from vibrant or magnaflow could help out a bit. It might be cheaper as well. Also, many people seem to be pretty happy with Vibrant and Magnaflow mufflers to quiet things down as well.

Another option might be to look for a used cat-back on the forums. Racing Beat seems to be the favorite and Magnaflow isn't far behind. Good luck.

yeah it does have a resonater but the muffler is a bit load ,that is why i wanna changed well ill try to look for the magnaflow mufler one iif anybody has the refrence that fits the car would be of much help
bradicus18 said:
Does the cat-back have a resonator on it? If not, a large resonator from vibrant or magnaflow could help out a bit. It might be cheaper as well. Also, many people seem to be pretty happy with Vibrant and Magnaflow mufflers to quiet things down as well.

Another option might be to look for a used cat-back on the forums. Racing Beat seems to be the favorite and Magnaflow isn't far behind. Good luck.

Back