Need some advice please.

bighoopty

:
02 Protege5 Vivid Yellow 5-Speed
I have found an 02 Protege 5, 114k miles on it, loaded inside, auto transmission.
Car runs great, handles great, very clean interior, pretty good exterior, ready to go anywhere shape. I can get it for $4900.
I have been out of Mazda for several years, but have had 7 since the early 80's and always loved em.
I feel that its a good price, I couldnt find anywhere that looked like it had been damaged and repaired, but one thing caught my eye. When I shut the drivers door, the center of the exterior of the door had some wiggle or waffle to it as I shut it, so I did it again, and then I checked the other doors. It was only on the front doors, drivers and passengers, I feel like that is normal for this car, but I would like some feedback from those who own and love them to tell me what they think.
Sorry for such a boring question, but its one I need some help with.

Thanks

Entirely normal for these cars, mine does it and It happens on my friends p5, and another friends 02 sedan.

Thanks, thats kinda what I was thinking, just didnt want to see it and find out later....."...Hey dude........this door has been trashed, gutted, and bondo'd back up."

Wow, I really need to sell my Exploder,
I found another 02 protege 5, this one yellow, 5 speed, very clean, aftermarket wheels, 98k, for $5700. I prefer the yellow to white and 5speed to auto.
Anyone want a nice 5.0 Explorer........

http://jackson.craigslist.org/cto/1451932964.html

i feel like all of that is still too much money..

anyways, i have auto/tiptronic p5 for sale. silver, 02, with 78k. i'll go 5500.

check my sig

Back