need rims in s florida

jarhead293

:
protege5
hey guys wifey wants to start hooking up her p5. so we are wondering if anyone has any 17" or 18" rims w/tires for sale? also a catback would be great. feel free to pm me a pic and a price. i am in fort lauderdale. have cash in hand. not looking to spend outrageous money,please:)

I wanna see more pics of the wagons!

i got my rims from wheelmax.com. Pretty cheap, suck for customer service.

If looking for used, check the fs section. MSP rims have been posted recently, and look sweet on p5s.

i'll post some pics next week. have to get my camera back from my brother-in-law. really want to get some rims for her p5 before posting pics. just looking for something local,so i can just get them like today or tomorrow.keep your eyes opened guys.thanx

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">If you still want to buy a cat-back exhaust, I have one for sale. It was on my Protege sedan, but you can always get some piping taken out to fit it on your Protege5. I have pics if you're interested. The exhaust is straightpipe back from Downpipe back to muffler. Not too loud, but loud enough to be noticed. Let me know.</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
jarhead293 said:
i'll post some pics next week. have to get my camera back from my brother-in-law. really want to get some rims for her p5 before posting pics. just looking for something local,so i can just get them like today or tomorrow.keep your eyes opened guys.thanx

jarhead293 said:
hey guys wifey wants to start hooking up her p5. so we are wondering if anyone has any 17" or 18" rims w/tires for sale? also a catback would be great. feel free to pm me a pic and a price. i am in fort lauderdale. have cash in hand. not looking to spend outrageous money,please:)

If you can wait a while, i got some rims for you. I cracked my 2 front rims on the inside so I got 4 new rims until I can afford to buy 2 of the stock MSP rims...

They're perfect Arospeed rims. I don't know what model they are since I can't find them anywhere. There 17 x 17.5 with Falken Azenis tires. I'll let them go for $700 with the tires. They came off of a 2006 Civic Si and then straight to my car so they are in mint condition, tires too since I don't drive my car much, really I don't lol.

nvmsp said:
If you can wait a while, i got some rims for you. I cracked my 2 front rims on the inside so I got 4 new rims until I can afford to buy 2 of the stock MSP rims...

They're perfect Arospeed rims. I don't know what model they are since I can't find them anywhere. There 17 x 17.5 with Falken Azenis tires. I'll let them go for $700 with the tires. They came off of a 2006 Civic Si and then straight to my car so they are in mint condition, tires too since I don't drive my car much, really I don't lol.

They are polished with light gunmetal on the inner areas. No pics but If your close enough we could meet up so you can check them out.

They're not chrome but they are shiny.

Here are the pics of my exhaust set-up.

Attachments

• For Sale 019.jpg
    For Sale 019.jpg
    332.7 KB · Views: 78
  • For Sale 020.jpg
    For Sale 020.jpg
    236.6 KB · Views: 77
  • For Sale 021.jpg
    For Sale 021.jpg
    331.5 KB · Views: 68
  • For Sale 023.jpg
    For Sale 023.jpg
    262.9 KB · Views: 59
  • For Sale 024.jpg
    For Sale 024.jpg
    453.1 KB · Views: 83
<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Bump for interest.</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Yeah, stainless steel.</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">

jarhead293 said:

Check out Edge Racing www.edgeracing.com. They are local to you and they have great deals on wheels.

I got my wheels from them and one of belts inside my damn tires are bad. It pulls to one side and it's not the alignment. And they had originally lost my tires when I first bought them. Someone from their shipping department sent them to Orlando by accident. Then when they finally got to my address, they came on two different UPS trucks.

laracroft said:
I got my wheels from them and one of belts inside my damn tires are bad. It pulls to one side and it's not the alignment. And they had originally lost my tires when I first bought them. Someone from their shipping department sent them to Orlando by accident. Then when they finally got to my address, they came on two different UPS trucks.

well that blows...i've had great experience with them and I definately recommend them...one bad experience shouldn't turn you off...the second one should...thats just me though...sorry to hear of your misfortune...did you try to get it fixed?

Man, I wouldn't know the first thing about how to fix this damn thing and I REALLY don't want to take them off and send them somewhere. Too much trouble and I have enough of that with my MSP. Tires are the least of my problems.

Back