Need pigtail/socket for ac compressor (2016 CX-5)

Hello everyone, I need a pigtail/socket for the 2016 Mazda cx5 OEM ac compressor. For some reason mine got ripped off 🙄Anyone have any idea what part number or Amazon part number I could find the exact one? I understand I'll have to splice the wires etc.

Hello everyone, I need a pigtail/socket for the 2016 Mazda cx5 OEM ac compressor. For some reason mine got ripped off 🙄Anyone have any idea what part number or Amazon part number I could find the exact one? I understand I'll have to splice the wires etc.
The best chance to find such part you want is go to a Mazda dealer and talk to the parts guy.

IMG_6409.jpeg

So this is what I have coming from the engine side, and at the ac compressor there's a small ground wire coming from the compressor to a screw in the back of the plastic tab on top of the compressor and that's it ☠️ I'm missing the compressor side pigtail/socket but there's nothing to even put a new one or wires too, but I see the plastic tab with the ground wire with the screw and that's it!

No none, so yes new clutch time, thanks guys for the help!
How much a new AC clutch cost? May be you can try a used one from a salvage year?

And you may still want to figure out why the pigtail/socket on the AC clutch of compressor side is missing? It’s very odd a thing like this happening. May be you should compare the pigtail/socket location on the AC clutch of the compressor from another Mazda and see if yours is really missing?

How much a new AC clutch cost? May be you can try a used one from a salvage year?

And you may still want to figure out why the pigtail/socket on the AC clutch of compressor side is missing? It’s very odd a thing like this happening. May be you should compare the pigtail/socket location on the AC clutch of the compressor from another Mazda and see if yours is really missing?
It has the plastic tab and everything I don't know what happened

It has the plastic tab and everything I don't know what happened
So you saw the receptacle socket with plastic tab, but only the middle part of receptacle socket with wire pins is breaking off or missing to take the existing engine side connector? That’s really odd. I wonder if the missing middle part got pushed into the clutch by somebody? It may worth you time to take the AC clutch apart and see if the missing part got pushed in?

Back