Need P5 Wiring Diagram Help!

KronixKid22

Potential Scammer!
:
2003 Mazda Protege 5
NEED THIS BY TOMORROW IF POSSIBLE! Sorry for the caps there, just gotta get that across. lol

I searched the forums and found the online service manual for the Protege / P5 (the green book). I'm only interested in the wiring diagram part. Everything is good except I'm mainly in need of the wiring diagram for the tail lights (not the brake lights or reverse lights, just the normal tail lights). Couldn't really find it in there, am I missing something? Thanks in advance!

~Pat

Last edited:
NEED THIS BY TOMORROW IF POSSIBLE! Sorry for the caps there, just gotta get that across. lol

I searched the forums and found the online service manual for the Protege / P5 (the green book). I'm only interested in the wiring diagram part. Everything is good except I'm mainly in need of the wiring diagram for the tail lights (not the brake lights or reverse lights, just the normal tail lights). Couldn't really find it in there, am I missing something? Thanks in advance!

~Pat
try 9-18-17 running lights

Yes, I will be there! You should try to make it down so we can represent the NEPOC! lol

Back