NEED new stock oem mazdaspeed3 "cdfp","hpfp,"

jodacoto

:
MS3 07
I ****** my pump installing autotech internals, now i need a new one to reinstall the internals. i want a stock pump unmodified , thanks

i didn't lube the nut seal good enough and pushed the shaft too hard in the wrong angle and ruined the seal thats inside the nut, sucks man. it takes way more than 2 hours to install. the internals work fine and pressure is where is supposed to be, but in idle thats the problem, pressure is to low

It might be your relief valve that is bad. Idle FP around275-320 with the occasional stumble lower than that? That's what mine did when my RV failed. If so, you can find em used in perfect working order for like $25 on the forums or buy a new upgraded one for $275ish. Hmm or http://newjersey.craigslist.org/pts/3173092586.html OEM HPFP untampered with removed for CP-E install. Could work out shipping I'd imagine. Good luck either way.

I have the pn for the quad ring that fits in the pump shaft seal cap, as that was all that I trashed on my the internals upgrade, if that was all you messed up (it's easy to replace).

Then I was just about ready to throw on my stage 2 map after finishing up my hpfp upgrade, when I decided to tighten up the f*&cking intake hose clamp just to make sure my MAF's would be accurate...and my wrench slipped and cracked the hpfp spill valve ($@&#% I must've pissed off a gypsy or something, as I feel I've been cursed the past few days...).

So I need the hpfp/cdfp spill valve now (the part that has the elec. connector). fwict, nobody provides parts for these...are there any sources for the hpfp/parts aftermarket?

Also - I'm new to this forum (looks great, btw), and am not sure if I should just post a new thread whimpering for the part, or ?

Back