Need Info...

Geoffsurfs

:
MSP 03
How many of you had had to replace tranny's or cluthces, how many miles on your car??
Were you boosting??

I have 20K miles and was wondering if I should worry about my tranny or clutch going out any time soon. (I took my boost controller off a while back because of gas mileage being poor, but I want to put it back on... I think).

hey, what's up Geoff!
long time no see :)
how've u been?

dont worry about your tranny.
as long as u dont launch at 5k all the time u should be ok.
clutch depends on your driving habits.
boost arround 10, no more.

Steph's car has arround 40k miles on it and she's been boosting 10-11psi since i put MBC on her car last june.
no biggie.

Whaddduuuupp Dr. Sound,
What have you been up to lately? I have been good. I need to go to some of the meets again. Are you still going to those?? I have not had time to check the forums in a long while becuase of work, it sucks... so I was wondering about if the trannys are holding up. It seems that they are ok from what I have seen searching. Talk to you soon!
Thanks for the quick response!!

hey whatup geoff! i have alost 22k of hard driving on mine. No problems as of yet. I'll give you a call later this week mang.

^ the above mentioned wont make your tranny any better....it will still suk

Notorious,
It's funny, I have like 20K on my car now since I have been commuting down to work. I used to have low miles. I have had my car for 1 year and 1 day.
How is your project msp going? You still building it and driving the del sol?
Call me, lets meet up this week.

Back