Need ideas on rims

mspeed101

Potential Scammer!
:
Mazdaspeed Protege
I need some ideas on rims for the msp. What do you guys think would look pimp on a titanium speed? I want them to be light and either black or gunmetal. Price doesnt matter as long as they look good. Thanks

mspeed101 said:
I need some ideas on rims for the msp. What do you guys think would look pimp on a titanium speed? I want them to be light and either black or gunmetal. Price doesnt matter as long as they look good. Thanks

Rota carries pretty light rims at a fair price w/ nice colours.
www.machiii.net for pics

Yea I was thinking about rotas but there kind of played out imo. I want something different on my speed.

I like these. You can get them in gunmetal or bronze.

mbmwea.gm.ang.jpg

IMO squared wheels don't look right on a MSP with its clean curved styling. I think work emotions are just great! (smoke)

well the pic that he has up is the Racing Hart Evolution CR 18" Multipiece wheel. They go for about $1500.00 - $2000.00... Good luck, looks like a great wheel and would go great with your car.

Here is a pic of them on a car...

8_2_celica.jpg

8_1_supra.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for all the replys. Looks like this is gonna be a tough choice. I love the volks and the work emotion CRs. Will the Racing Hart CRs fit?

i have the konig reasons on my car in graphite. not sure how light they are but i like how they look

I wish those Axis Reverbs were available in gunmetal with a polished lip. I'd be all over those. (naughty)

Mark

I wish the RH J5 or J8 would fit but they only come in 19 inch, don't mean to thread jack but anyone know if BMW M3 wheels would fit the msp?

can we get some prices on here for some of these wheels?

Racing Hart CRs are really nice, if you get the one piece youll save yourself some money, but the 3 piece are real tits.

Back