Need help!!!

03silverproto

:
Protege LX 2.0 5sdp.
alright so last week i put a turbo on the protege, and havnt had any problems with it until last night. so on my way home from work i took it on the highway to show a friend the new upgrade. while im only boosting 7 lbs i got up to 90 and let off the gas and we r just coasting then maybe 5 seconds after i let off i went to pass someone (just so we could here the BOV go off right next the the other car (headbang)) nothing happened. i mean nothing the car had died. didnt hear a boom, bang, clunk, nothing. i looked at the gages and the RPM gauge wasnt working and the temp gauge went to hot (like pegged out) so we rolled bout 1\2 a mile to the side of the road ** note while i was rolling i tried to put it in gear and pop the clutch to see if it would start ... nope! just would turn the engine over). so we i get to the side of the road i popped the hood and no smoke, no oil to be seen. nothing out of the norm. had it towed home and called my local mazda dealer and talked a mech. and told him what had happened, he said that my timing belt busted ... so this morning i took off the valve cover to take a peek.. timing belt is still intact and has tension.. so then i thought it would have been my ECU (which i changed to a mazdaspeed ECU) so i switched it with the NA one i still have ... nope nothing the tempo gague goes to hot and another thing i noticed when i turn the key i cant here the feul pump like i used to ... now im back to square one .. does anybody have any ideas???

MODS
t3\t4 turbo
obx manifold
tail 38mm wastegate set @ 7lbs
hks BOV
MBC
mazdaspeed ECU
3in exhaust
custom intercooler piping
626 mani

any ideas would hellp i need my car back !!
thanx,
dillon

Back