Need Help With Brakes This Weekend

KronixKid22

Potential Scammer!
:
2003 Mazda Protege 5
Well my brakes just finally wore down and I need to change the (front) brake pads this weekend before I drive back to New York for Christmas Break. Only problem is I have no tools at my house here, let alone I don't know how to do it.

If anybody would be able to help me out at their place, it would be greatly appreciated. I can provide beer if needed too! haha

I can give you a hand, have the tools but have no place to do it. Anyone got a garage available?

I have a 2 stall garage if you would like to come over and help me with it.

We could meet up at my house if anybody has anything else they need to install also! Mini-meet? lol

P.S.- Thanks for the quick responses guys, I really appreciate it. I want to be able to get home and see my family! lol

Last edited:
Thanks for the offer Oleg. Sunday would be a little late though.

Hey Bruce and Josh, what days would you guys be available?

Either for me. Won't take long at all. I think I've swapped P5 pads at least 10 times on different cars.

Will Saturday work at your place Josh? The traffic in Providence would suck so I'd rather not make anybody come here. lol

wish i could come by...gotta get my christmas shopping done and i'm building a mantel around my fireplace/painting the room etc......so much fun...(blarf)

Latest posts

Back