NEED HELP WITH 529t FOR SUNROOF.

qikslvr2006

:
2011 Mazdaspeed3
I am trying to hook up a 529t for the sunroof and I bought the 452t pulse generator. But I think I need something else that give the switch 12v when alarm is armed. But don't know what it is called. and I do not know what wire is the trigger for the 452t? any help would be nice if anyone has done a sunroof 529t.

thanks

ok umm..i hooked up a sunroof on my 3rd gen. but i hooked it up directly to 12v. so wen the car is off or on, i can open tilt and close. lol. umm. oh yeah and installed a fuse just in case. =\ am not sure wat you mean by 529t.

oh the 529t is a directed product that you can hook up to a remote start or just an alarm system. that allows you to open and close the sunroof. I got the close feature right just the open, I am trying to figure out since it closes then tilts.

ok umm..i hooked up a sunroof on my 3rd gen. but i hooked it up directly to 12v. so wen the car is off or on, i can open tilt and close. lol. umm. oh yeah and installed a fuse just in case. =\ am not sure wat you mean by 529t.

Back