Need help deciding on black wheels (with red lip) for ms3! Any ideas?

r00st

I currently have a 2003 Focus SVT with Kyowa Racing 210's (18's).
kr210_blkwpil_med.jpg

I previously had Alt Sonix in 17' (that I crashed on...oops)
AT-267-Sonix-black.jpg

I am looking at an 09 MS3 probably in black (possibly white...but I love black!)

As you can tell... I like that style of wheel. I know i want 18's and I know I want a similar wheel as the above. Now I have always liked red lips, but I like the inside lip the two above designs use (makes the wheels look bigger IMO).

So far I have found these which I like...but are not quite what I want... Tenzo DC-6's
TENZO_DC6V2_GBK_2_W.jpg

I found this image of some Kyowa 210's like I have now with a CF pattern (That is a little too gaudy for my taste) BUT it has the red lip on the inside like I am intrigued about...

http://www.janthome.com/jant/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=921&Itemid=59

I dont know what the hell that site is, but it looks foreign. Anybody know if these really exist? They show a lot more listings for Kyowa wheels than Kyowa's own website (which is lacking at best).

If all else fails... I might springs for regular Sonix or 210's and try to have them painted/coated myself? When I say myself I mean I would source someone ELSE to do it lol. Is there a good way to do this without stripping the whole wheel? I dont want it to look like crap!

I also think a smaller red lip might look better (have half painted black/ half red so the stripe would be thinner?)

Ideas???

black wheels on black car look like ass (red lip or not)

my 2 cents.

black wheels on red car look pretty nice, although too cookie cutter now that everyone is doing it.

Well ass or not they will go on my next car regardless. Just my personal taste. Thanks for the opinion though.

Back