Need headlamps and front bumper for P5

:
Protege 5
Hey all, I got into to a small accident and I need to replace both headlamps, bumper and one foglight. Anybody out there who can help me out find some cheaper then Mazda price. Each headlamp was like $240. I am open to aftermarket ones as well. Thanks.

I could only find a right head lamp.. so I probably wouldn't bother with that... because it would be better to get a matching set.
https://www.ebay.com (commissions earned)

For the front bumper.. I don't know how much you've estimated it to cost, but I know that the buddyclub2 body kit is $699 right now (normally $799) but they're on backorder till like january 10th or so.

www.buddyclub2.com

I have a front bumper you can buy, it has a scratch in it just to the lfeft of the license plate area, but thats all. its classic red. I am in MD and I can let it go for 150.00

So far Mazda has the front bumper for $216.40, Headlamps at $227.50 each and a grill for $132.30. Looking for something cheaper then those prices.....I got a check for $1200 towards it from my insurance......plus my $500 makes it a $1700 damage, but you would never know it front the car. The taps that hold the bumper, headlamps and grill broke so they have to replace it all....damn manufactures making body parts that break to easy. I remeber when I had a '88 F150, never had a problem with my front bumper after hitting a garage, and 2 cars!!!!!!

Back