Need a new lower grill. :(

cloudycloud

:
mazda 3 5door
I have searched around this forum and others and Google and I'm stilll not sure what the hell this piece is called.

I'm referring to the front bumper, Lower 'honey comb' plastic grill that snaps in.

Something kicked up and smashed it good.

I want to replace it probably with the same thing nothing fancy (maybe :)) but I'm not sure how to search for it.

I've seen billet? grill, and lower bumper grill and neither turn up good results.

Is there a standard part number or official mazda parts list site.

I'm sure I'm not the only one to replace this thing. I don't want to go to the stealership. This grill should only cost $50 tops based on the way it's made.

Please help with solid replies.
Thanks,

there is a "fancy" insert at umnitza.com they call it race mesh i believe... otherwise i would imagine you are going to be stuck with the stealership price... may not be that bad...(wishfull thinking)

cloudycloud said:
I have searched around this forum and others and Google and I'm stilll not sure what the hell this piece is called.

I'm referring to the front bumper, Lower 'honey comb' plastic grill that snaps in.

Something kicked up and smashed it good.

I want to replace it probably with the same thing nothing fancy (maybe :)) but I'm not sure how to search for it.

I've seen billet? grill, and lower bumper grill and neither turn up good results.

Is there a standard part number or official mazda parts list site.

I'm sure I'm not the only one to replace this thing. I don't want to go to the stealership. This grill should only cost $50 tops based on the way it's made.

Please help with solid replies.
Thanks,

I had a peice of tire go through mine. I was able to glue it together for now. The dealer wants $70 for oem grill. How much is the after market?

Back