Ne Football...Who' With Me???

BKJT05

:
2002 Protege 5
I just had to get this out there, a thread for all you Husker Lovers, i can wait till saturday, i might be head to KC for the big 12 game...

ya its going to be sweet, but im glad we r playing OU, 1 bc they are 10-2 or something like that...2 because adrian peterson is suppose to play...3 when we win, maybe people will respect us...4 if we would of played texas again, there would be too many excuses about them not having thier QB etc...
i was lucky n got 3 tickets for $100, yea thats a deal. my uncle got them, but then decided he wasent going to be able to go so he sold them to me, ive never been to a husker game so i bet this will be something to remember, ill have all kinds of pics.

Fuk yea, wish I didn't have to work for part of the day, I'd totally go witcha (oh, besides i'm totally broke). I'm sure it'll be a blast. Sixty thousand plus with NE addresses plan on makin' the trip, so you won't be alone, thats for sure. GO BIG RED. Good old big 8 rivalry game. Peterson isn't going to play though, that kinda sux cuz I think our front four would've shut him down, now they just need to do it to the backups.

Have fun man, be sure to put up lots o pics!

haha yea my buddy wants to be crazy n body paint, haha 30 degrees at kickoff with 15mph winds, idk bout all that. Im going to take so many pictures, this is my first ever Ne game so i bet it will be crazy going to the big 12 against a rival like OU! i saw in the paper today if we win, we will play Boise State(only other 12-0 team besides OSU) in the Fiesta Bowl. I just hope whoever we play we win and get some respect back, we should be a 1 loss team this year, but we pissed down our leg against OU state, n fumbled the texas game away...The Mazda is getting a lil road trip sat, i cant wait...

Back