Nationwide Mazda & Ford Focus Meet - August 13th Bluegrass Raceway (Owingsville, KY)

great to hear im slow at finding this out. Ima try and get our MWMazdaclub to attend! we meet a lot in louisville area...

Awesome, yeah definitely get the local guys out there and feel free to let me know if you guys have any questions.

Last edited:
Here's the official event map. Please feel free to park anywhere.
focusfest2011-map.jpg

It is still up in the air if I will have the '95 or not. It depends on how quick I get money for the '96, so I can fix the '95 and drive it some so I feel comfortable driving it that far, lol. Either way I will be there

iso wanna come to this.. with last fridays bumper incident with my MSP :( gotta see how and what to do by aug 13th...

Registered, but didn't see any place to pay for the drag racing. Why only two hours of track time?

You pay for the Drag Racing at the track since its not something we charge. 2 Hours of dedicated Track time for our group use only, after that its open to the public and you can race all night if you prefer.

You pay for the Drag Racing at the track since its not something we charge. 2 Hours of dedicated Track time for our group use only, after that its open to the public and you can race all night if you prefer.
OK, thanks!

Elias, I may try to hook up with the caravan on Friday, or go up Saturday early.

just might have to do that :).. wed is payday so ill know for sure what ill be doing.. riding or driving ;)

90% sure ill be following mysleeper6 ;) what are the times and places the caravans are meeting up?

Good time!!! post pics if you cam Tom... i just wish i was completed with my tune and not smoke everyone out... literally lol

Good time!!! post pics if you cam Tom... i just wish i was completed with my tune and not smoke everyone out... literally lol

LOL, glad you guys came out. I can always tell which part of the track you were at from the smoke. Hope everyone had a great time.

Here are a few I took.
focusfest_2011_003.jpg

focusfest_2011_001.jpg

focusfest_2011_002.jpg

focusfest_2011_004.jpg

Back