Napa leather care on the signature model

All the german cars before this one with alcantara, nappa or regular leather I treated with Lexol leather care products. Worked like a charm over the length of ownership and I am planning on continuing to do so.

Last edited:
I'm using Zaino Z10 leather in a bottle. I applied it the very first time after picking up my Signature. I have also used Klasse with great results on my 15 year old S2000. I read Lexol is good too.

I tried Meguires and Mothers on my previous cars and was not as good as Zaino or Klasse

Thanks for everyone for your input...very valuable. and thanks for the spelling correction! :)

Zaino , both Leather Cleaner and than Leather in a bottle to seal it, by far best product. Use some clean cotton mini towels , 10pack for 4usd at Wally

+1 on both, I use Lexol for cleaning and Zaino Z10 for protecting, the seats of my 6 years old BMW (terra-cotta color similar to signature) are like new, so are the sand color seats of our former 2010 CX9 GT that I sold today for a brand new 2016 Signature. Got a fantastic trade because the car (and the seats) was in fantastic shape (I clean the seats at least every 6 months, wax and did clay and polish). You cannot go wrong with these 2 products. Planning to do the same with our new Signature

Been doing it for 15 years, Zaino products may cost you 80usd per year but paint and leather are so well protected when trade in time comes I score big on the trade value , so worth it ...

Back