named your car?

Mine is Benilia

My silver PR5 is named Benilia after the two sexiest things to live on this planet. Take my name Ben and the JDM name of our cars, Familia and you get Benilia. LOL

Well Yeah I guess I have named my yellow P5. I just got new tags for my car and it will say KRIXIE. Now for the explanation since some might woder why I got tags that say that.

Reason I choose that as my name is because I am friends with a Country music group called SHeDAISY. Its 3 sisters and on there message board the one I get along with the most is Kristyn but she goes by the name Krixie on the message board though. Funny thing is Krixie has blond hair and my car is yellow so it totally fits. Well there is the short version cause I could go on and on about these girls. if you want to know who they cause you dont know go to www.shedaisy.com. Can't wait for my Krixie tags to get here. :D

DigginYellowP5 said:
Well Yeah I guess I have named my yellow P5. I just got new tags for my car and it will say KRIXIE. Now for the explanation since some might woder why I got tags that say that.

Reason I choose that as my name is because I am friends with a Country music group called SHeDAISY. Its 3 sisters and on there message board the one I get along with the most is Kristyn but she goes by the name Krixie on the message board though. Funny thing is Krixie has blond hair and my car is yellow so it totally fits. Well there is the short version cause I could go on and on about these girls. if you want to know who they cause you dont know go to www.shedaisy.com. Can't wait for my Krixie tags to get here. :D

OH MAN.....those ladies are HOT!!!....certainly you will take pics of your ride with the new tags and post them on their board...you will certainly make some points there!! :{D

MIRV II. My first Protege ('00 ES) was MIRV for Multiple Independent Reentry Vehicle. Those are the things that are on the top of nuclear missles (separate kill vehicles) and kept the world at basic peace for 50 years. I was a poli sci major and nuclear deterrence theories were/are my thing. A friend suggested it and it stuck. Made even more sense when I was living 200 feet from work and, like a nuclear missile, the car sat for long times and then was launched at high speeds with terrifying results. :D

Re: Mine is Benilia

BDF02PR5 said:
My silver PR5 is named Benilia after the two sexiest things to live on this planet. Take my name Ben and the JDM name of our cars, Familia and you get Benilia. LOL

LOL. That is pretty damn good!!!

I call mine the refer to mine as the "little car" when asking someone if they want to take my car out somewhere. My little sister named my truck for me when I first got exhaust work done about 8 years ago... She called it the "Thunder-chicken". ;)

My 2002 Black Mica 5 speed is affectionately dubbed "Black Sexy"

She will be one year old August 24th, so far 12,300 miles on it, and running like a champ.

What a co-inky-dink !

What a Coincidince Sir Nuke. Mine happens top be Nuclear Tomatoe.

I got that because P5's are built in Hiroshima Japan and my P5 is Red.

KamalaMP5 said:
MIRV II. My first Protege ('00 ES) was MIRV for Multiple Independent Reentry Vehicle. Those are the things that are on the top of nuclear missles (separate kill vehicles) and kept the world at basic peace for 50 years. I was a poli sci major and nuclear deterrence theories were/are my thing. A friend suggested it and it stuck. Made even more sense when I was living 200 feet from work and, like a nuclear missile, the car sat for long times and then was launched at high speeds with terrifying results. :D

uhh actaully

Multiple independantly-targeted reentry vehicles :)

Back